Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

sky shark posted:

Spotted in the wild

'Murica! :911:

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

I am un-American because I made fun of this guy with his rifle and stupid vest. He personally messaged me saying he is an independent veteran rider who been deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan and is a SSG and something and something. I linked him to the mini van with all those stickers and said he's the biker version of ERB on the back of my truck.

Ninja Edit: My FB got spammed with pictures of his vest because I said lol. He has a Hog vest. Top is Iraq, bottom Afghanistan. Middle one is a skull with the old school eye goggle, with something about VETERAN. The Harley Davidson logo is Harley Davidson Kabul, and there's a few more with IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN veteran on it.

Kaliber fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Mar 7, 2013

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

They have better issued gear than our regular infantry and it makes me sad.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Plate Carrier? Check
M4? Check
Grip Pod? Check
PMAG? Check
Making sure your EO tech is mounted properly? gently caress!

Why is the other guy holding his shotgun like a machine gun?

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

PMAGs are banned?! But those things are AWESOME

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Risket posted:

I got out before the EO tech and other things came around, so all I ever used was the old iron peep sights on an M16. What is wrong with the EO tech mounting? The fact that he still has the front sight installed? A quick Google shows other AR15's installed the same way, are they all retarded as well?

Front sight post is not removeable. His rear sight is MagPul BUIs. It's up all the way.

His EOtech is backwards. The buttons to turn it on and adjust the brightness are on the front of the rifle now. And I'm pretty sure you can't see the red dot/crosshair from the front. Which is why his back up sights are up... Kinda.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Ho Chi Mint posted:

Yeah, look at these tactical operators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70hOn8fCsfE

Hahahaha. As hosed up as that situation was, holy loving poo poo!!! Why did so many people fire their weapons?! So many times? Even in Iraq when I freaked the gently caress out during an engagement, muscle memory from all my field problems had me doing a controlled double tap. I thought SWAT is suppose to be like uber elite and poo poo?

Kaliber fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Mar 22, 2013

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Raimundus posted:

Road rage incident between Marines, possibly on-base:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73b_1364917659

The aggressor is arrested at the very end of the clip. Climax at 1:40.

Promote this guy as soon as possible please.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

I was just about to jerk off....... Thanks dick.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

I had the "Afghanistan, experiences may vary" with a grunt out in sector and chicks on a FOB somewhere picture popping up all over my facebook. So I made this.

It got no shares at all. WTF yo?

EDIT: I think it's because both those pictures are of Iraq Veterans maybe?

Kaliber fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Aug 7, 2013

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Let's say I want to go AWOL and join the fight in Syria, how should I get started?

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

RichieHimself posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rmAhbP5iX0

This dude has the slowest mag changes ever.

I was really hoping he died for being such a loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

The army has people posted up as a watch outside the Schofield Barracks PX looking for civilian attire violations for dependents and soldiers alike.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24064432/fashion-police-crack-down-at-hawaii-army-base

I got into a huge shouting match with those dipshits because Schofield post policy only allows for ACU/Tan backpacks. When 670-1 only allows black/ACU (Or whatever camo you're wearing?) They tried to take a picture of me to send back to my unit.

• Locked thread