Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

The Belgian U17 apparently has some real good players:

Charly Musonda Jr, recently headed to Chelsea from Anderlecht so he'll probably turn poo poo

Andres Pereira, currently between reserves and the U21s of United

Zakaria Bakkali, currently at PSV's youth academy.

Older players that might make it to the top are people like Dennis Praet (who's fulfilled the hype at Anderlecht), Maxime Lestienne (who's finally maturing at Club Brugge) and Benito Raman (although he's apparently got a bit of an attitude lately at Gent)

e: also Michy Batshuayi is p good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

DOOP posted:

Here is the 100 list for 2013. Players are born on or after 1/1/91. At first glance, no Jack Wilshere seems odd (though given his injury issues, eh.) Also, England has only two players, which is lacking compared to all of the other "big" nations.

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/12/19/the-ibwm-100-for-2013.html

That's an awful list for Belgium that.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

How are Vermij and Januzaj doing at United anyway? I'm hearing all kinds of good stuff but I don't usually get to see Januzaj and Vermijl hasn't impressed me at the Belgium U21s

• Locked thread