Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
s0meb0dy0
Feb 27, 2004

The death of a child is always a tragedy, but let's put this in perspective, shall we? I mean they WERE palestinian.

Lladre posted:

I don't know why they would not put Gerard Deulofeu on that list.
Or Montoya, who's looking like he's going to be one of the best fullbacks in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

s0meb0dy0
Feb 27, 2004

The death of a child is always a tragedy, but let's put this in perspective, shall we? I mean they WERE palestinian.

DOOP posted:

Here is the 100 list for 2013. Players are born on or after 1/1/91. At first glance, no Jack Wilshere seems odd (though given his injury issues, eh.) Also, England has only two players, which is lacking compared to all of the other "big" nations.

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/12/19/the-ibwm-100-for-2013.html
In a previous post they explain the England choices specifically. Wilshire was injury, but they expect him to make the list next year.

Most other English players just haven't shown enough yet (they really are focusing on first team play, not only future potential).

s0meb0dy0
Feb 27, 2004

11 years old is pretty young to make a list it seems.

But if half those barcelona players pan out, there is going to be a serious lack of available minutes in the midfield and up front. And we'll still need to buy defenders.

• Locked thread