Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
...Pity there's two ladies instead of one, or I'd have pushed for Gwyn's four knights. :mmmhmm:

How about past or present ring members from the KoDP thread instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
:master:

That bomb definitely got the last laugh. :mmmhmm:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Ah, these three. Most sane people do generally kick them out, but I suppose you could crystallize the old party members for a skill transplant.

Of course, there will be one upside... Assuming that wasn't changed by the patch, of course.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
She has to be called Sieglinde, obviously. :) It's the only acceptable answer.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
It sounds like Marche has quite a few interesting moves... I'll be looking forward to seeing his Upper Class segment. :)

Davzz posted:

Yu-Gi-Oh Woods
:rolleyes: Yuguo, you mean. What you said would look more like this.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Oh, come on now. Let's get the whole story, shall we? :colbert:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Corvinus posted:

Eh, it's nothing special and it does have one rather annoying drawback.
That's not the point. This is supposed to be a segment explaining all about Marche's class; there's no point in having it without all the information.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

J. Alfred Prufrock posted:

Archael left it out of his website. If he wants to spoil it here, I'll edit it into the post. Otherwise, what's life without a bit of mystery?
...I suspected it was something like that. Not having the information would be a perfectly valid reason, I suppose.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
This lack of perfume-stealing confuses and enrages me! :argh:

...Seriously though, the Salty Rage is rather less interesting than Meliadoul's usual fare. Let me just go check that monster talk update, see if either perfume can still be poached...

Ah. Hydra and Tiamat. Hmm. That's kinder than I was expecting.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Hmm, I don't see anything too wrong with this picture. Let me just check the next few posts.

loving 25 MA?! :psyduck:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
That reminds me, what's the situation with Ultima in 1.3? You just passed up what was once a good chance to get it.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Oh, you tease. :keke: Still, that was a goddamn beautiful move. I would have never thought of it.

That may be because I've never once bothered with Damage Split in the base game.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
:golfclap: Thank you for sharing your find with the thread. It's... certainly something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

J. Alfred Prufrock posted:

I really like FFT's character design (yes, even the buttpants). Akihiko Yoshida does some drat fine work.

Tactics Ogre, Vagrant Story, and more recently, Bravely Default and FFXIV: ARR all look great, all thanks to Yoshida.

Speaking of whom... I think this is a good time to mention Unsung Story. I forget if we already did that in this thread, but it bears repeating.

Because, y'know. Yasumi Matsuno, Akihiko Yoshida and Hitoshi Sakimoto are all working on that now.

With regards to the battle, it's good to see that this hack remains ridiculous.

• Locked thread