Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
i got a thing today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
just one number, ive not had time to really explore it. the kr0 subreddit has some extensions and stuff to try

I wonder if it will ring sometime after i hang up like the software version

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Mar 26, 2015

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
This phone just started ringing wtf.

edit: I was about to post photos and was trying to figure out how to record audio from a handset and i just got super spooked. now I'm listening to hold music

edit2: that was uneventful. here are some pics of the documentation included with the phone. If anyone has recommendations for recording audio from a handset to something like an iPhone, let me know. the induction pickup up suction thing you put on the back of the handset didn't work.

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Apr 28, 2015

• Locked thread