Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer

Escape Car 3000 posted:

After I got both realism and romance to 100%, the story continued a bit and XANADU closed on its own. I missed one of its last text outputs though because I was clicking too fast to skip the repetitive bits.

It is very much worth finishing XANADU. The fact it can be finished but isn't a requirement, along with the way in which it finishes, is a thematic payoff for Act 3 that yields so much meaning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
They gave us boss as hell high res images, though. Worth it.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
That's interesting. I wonder if Cardboard Computer changed the model because of the real life phone they ended up modding for sale on eBay and Polygon has an earlier review copy.

But that makes too much sense for CC.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
It's related to their in-between release. Presumably the phones they're selling can only call the number that ties into this.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer

A Yolo Wizard posted:

i got a thing today

gently caress you and your rad phone and living space.

• Locked thread