Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I'm led to believe the standard speakers in my car are 165mm coax in the front doors, 130mm coax in the back doors. Is there anything reasonable under £200 the lot I could drop into those size holes? If I had to I think I can get adapters for 165mm in the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

some texas redneck posted:

For what it's worth, I've been very happy with my Polk DXi series coaxials, especially for the price. Same size. They also have a component version of these well within your price range.

Focal's lower end coaxials are also (possibly) within your price range, and will probably be a bit better than the Polks.

I'll check these out, thanks STR.

quote:

Yeah uh, Crutchfield is only really useful for cars sold in North America. Cakefool is flying a :britain: flag (I think).

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Buy a white minivan.

How hot are we talking here?