Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinetic Tools
May 6, 2009
Anything about this game being considered 'spoilers' is especially stupid/funny because the game has literally been out for over a year. It's a tacit admission that no-one has even been able to play the drat thing for very long. Even the most stringent "NO SPOILERS" threads here tend to drop that long before a year has passed.

I could understand story stuff maaaybe; but this game doesn't have a campaign or story mode, and there's no narrative or revelations built into the regular maps. What's there to even spoil? Background info?

The silliest part is considering game mechanics and formulae spoiler material. "Players should NOT know exactly how the game works. Not in this genre!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinetic Tools
May 6, 2009
Is there some kind of button or command that lets my ships face a given target while also moving (either sots)? I'd use the frontal shield techs a lot more if so. This command probably doesn't exist but it should.

E: I just realized it kinda works this way normally, disregard.

vvv I was thinking more of just having my ships strafe just a bit or change formations. Like, I need to pull this damaged ship back to retreat it but keep your shield pointed thattaway! Not going full speed of course.

Kinetic Tools fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Dec 13, 2012

Kinetic Tools
May 6, 2009
Ah cool that's great. Still being able to issue right clicks would be ideal, but that sounds like a good work-around.

Kinetic Tools
May 6, 2009
Does the morale boost from money breakpoints still exist? (i.e. 1,5,15 million like sots 1)

• Locked thread