Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Now all you people saying you're having fun with SotS2, are you having fun single-player? Because I'm a hopeless, stinky shut-in who hates to play games with other people multi-player doesn't appeal to me (also because multi-player just is too cutthroat for me, as well as lets me know how drat bad I am at video games).

I know it is a dumb question/an even dumber hope, but is the AI even worth it at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Lprsti99 posted:

Danke, and yeah, Wiz made it, as well as the fantastic CK2+. Just wasn't sure where to find it.

What does the trade mod do, exactly?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

wdarkk posted:

So Endless Space is now half-off and available for mac. Is it worth getting?

It's not bad, though a few loud goons hate the game with a furious passion because of reasons.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Keisari posted:

I think this thread and the previous thread, (especially the previous thread) with the legends of pegasus one stand as a monument to remind everyone why it is a terrible idea to get caught up in hype and pre-order 4X space games.

Oh SotS2... My dreams of the greatest 4X ever... :negative:

Never again.

Shh, shh, it's alright now. A lot of time has passed and maybe it's time for us to acknowledge that there will never be a greatest 4x ever because the genre is crused.

:negative:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Darkrenown posted:

Has anyone tried Lords of the Black sun? I just spotted it in the weeklong deals section:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/246940/
Features sound interesting, especially plotting, but EA and all...

Yeah, I was excited up until I saw that it is early access. I hate that this has become the new thing for games. :sigh:

e: At least it's being more honest about how a lot of games are released unfinished, I guess. If SOTS2 had been early access maybe I would have avoided it! :v:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jun 9, 2014

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Stardrive's (one of) the 4x(s) that the dev just decided to stop working on because he didn't want to work on it anymore/said it's done. He hasn't released a new iteration of it at all, you must be thinking of another abortive turd, god knows there are plenty of them floating around in the 4x pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Well at least your post added something of value.

Thank you, Cynic Jester, you are the hero-poster we need.

• Locked thread