Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Hughmoris posted:

Has anyone pursued any AI certifications?

I've been around IT for over a decade and am not a huge believer in the business value (yet) but it seems the wind is strongly blowing that direction. I see Azure has a few AI certs. Might try their 900 version.

I heard all Microsoft employees have to pass AI-900. I'm studying it for it myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer_B
May 22, 2005

Uh?

salartarium posted:

Passed Server+ yesterday. I was bad and only read up to Chapter 3 of the book. I was not expecting so many practical/simulation questions and took up every second that I had.

How difficult did you feel Server+ was, and how long did you take with studying/prep?

I'm looking to take it fairly soon, to fulfill a requirement for a potential promotion...Though for the most part, I'm not so sure why I'd need to pass it short of dodging the HR filter, and even then, I'm not certain how stringent the requirement would be.

based64
Feb 15, 2024

dragon drop
I failed the Apple Device Support exam by 1 point, passed the retake. Email drops today with a refund on the retake as the initial exam was re-scored and changed to a Pass. Hell yeah, thanks Tim. I wonder how often this happens.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Any advice for getting geared up to study the CISSP? I have my Security+ and most of my work experience has been around IAM. I'm mainly looking at it to open up more doors on the government side of things.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Itís been like 8 years but I just used 11th Hour CISSP and the Official ISC2 Practice Tests as material. Also the Sunflower Cheatsheet although Iím not sure thatís still a thing.

Run through those for a month or two and assuming youíre scoring ~80% on the practices you should be good to go.

Good luck!

Hotel Kpro
Feb 23, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Passed my third to last class at WGU. Just python and the capstone left and Iím done

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
hell yea, keep it up

ive been dragging my feet on writing assignments but I'm still ahead, all things considered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Hotel Kpro posted:

Passed my third to last class at WGU. Just python and the capstone left and Iím done

Way to go! I just started. :smith: