Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
Has anyone had any experience with Cisco's online training materials and how it compares to CBTNuggets for self study cert training?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

LionYeti posted:

Are there any legit online CCENT classes out there? Preferably one thats a one time cost instead of a subscription model.

I was referred to the Cisco Academy online site. Really cheap monthly cost for different levels of access and labs if you want them. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/entry/ccent.html

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Has anyone used Crammasters Online for certification exam prep? I have a CCNA and Windows Server prep I have been asked to review by my boss and was wondering if anyone had any input on the quality of their services.