Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beaucoup Haram
Jun 18, 2005

Got 24 hours before my AZ-900 exam, haven't sat an exam in 20 years, cramming through the ACG course.

Any other tips ? I know this should be easy because I've worked in IT for over 15 years but haven't had a huge exposure to Azure and I think the process of sitting an exam is more daunting than the content. Any good practice tests other than the ACG one ?

Beaucoup Haram fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Sep 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beaucoup Haram
Jun 18, 2005

NPR Journalizard posted:

https://www.examtopics.com/exams/microsoft/az-900/view/
The exam topics one has a bunch of the questions that were in my actual exam.

Thanks, I got 884/1000.

The above practice questions were basically all of the exam, if I'd just drilled them I reckon I would have passed - but not really known anything about the subject. Glad I did the actual study too, but they for sure helped with passing the exam.