Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

This club is borin' the crap outta me!

Waterbed posted:

King of Fighters XIII owns watch it it owns owns it owns.

These are the most important parts of the thread.

UberChair fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Dec 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

lazarenth posted:

Hey all,

Over on r/Kappa, general collectors of funny gifs, videos, and screenshots pertaining to the FGC, we had the idea of doing "stream monster awards". I took the idea and ran with it and made a classy Google form for the "Kappies 2012". If you want, vote in these categories for who you think should win the Kappy.

All questions are optional, so if you aren't a big chat participant, or have never heard of r/Kappa, don't worry. To be honest the quality in the non-chat categories is currently pretty lacking on the spreadsheet!

Here are some of the categories:

Stream Monster of the Year
Saltiest Moment
Best Match
Beef/Rivalry of the Year
Tournament of the Year (Non-EVO)
Non-match Moment of the Year
Best non-tournament Stream Series
Best "non-major" stream
FGC Personality of the Year
Moment of the Year

The form is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGNSXzVlcXpvSFphUGtWaTgzV2VVc1E6MQ

I'm going to tally the votes either around New Years or when a day with 0 entries goes by. We have over 30 entries but multiple categories are sitting at tied or 1-off, so votes really do matter.

:shibewow:

UberChair fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Dec 24, 2012

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

texasmed posted:

Keep this poo poo on reddit, nobody gives a gently caress.

Lots of heavy hitters on the EVO after-party stream at http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby

edit: Combofiend vs Pugera right now

idk I thought it was pretty funny. Triforce being crazy is a guilty pleasure to hear about for me.