Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Ibuprofen, my friend. Be sure to eat something with it though, as it can be harsh on an empty stomach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

I have, in the last 2 days, had 2 Grand Trunk hammocks rip seam-to-seam on me and dump my rear end on the ground in the middle of the night. I am no small dude, but WELL under the weight rating of these products, so not sure what is happening. I've been using hammocks for several years now without issue, so this is quite alarming.

Can ripstop nylon suffer from dry-rot?

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

One night was a pair of gym shorts and empty pockets. The trees are a little farther apart than usual so the hammock was quite taut, but nothing extreme. I'm thinking the fabric was damaged by storing in the stuff sacs going to start storing my hammocks unfurled from now on. Still very odd two in two days.