Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I have some stupid light weight tent and i feel like bringing a foot print kinda kills the point of it being so lightweight. It's not ripped yet but I always check the ground and I have ductape just in case...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I just haven't found any camping pillows comfortable. Air just isn't nice to lay your head on and i find a dry bag of clothes or a rolled up jumper way more comfy.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

So this bloke is hunting animals on a hiking trail and shooting stuff without identifying it :psyduck:

Also how the hell do you shoot someone in the chest and claim you thought he was a turkey. At least say a deer or something jesus christ.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

That makes sense. No way this dude mistook someone for a turkey though unless he was just randomly shooting into the woods because he saw something move.. I guess that's a possibility.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Huh, camping gas can just shat out gas from all sides when screwing the stove on. Like not a little leak but actual cloud of gas. I'm gonna dispose of it tomorrow and buy a new one but anyone had one fail like this before?