Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
Anybody know if Marmot makes good tents? My dad's old LL Bean tent I've been using finally bit the dust :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

I decided not to go with the Marmot since it only has a door on one side, and then I found out my mom has a LL Bean gift card she doesn't want so I think I'm gonna go with one of their tents http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/72837?feat=1096-GN2&page=microlight-fs-2-person-tent&attrValue_0=Pewter&productId=1217293

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Does anyone have a recommendation for an iOS app that reads .gpx files?

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

i_heart_ponies posted:

And it's pronounced "Veeb-ram", not "Vibe-ram" (though unless you work in footwear you probably say it the wrong way and it won't affect your life in the slightest.)

Motion-X GPS - it's only a couple bucks, can cache maps for offline use, read and create GPX files and even offers realtime google maps-based tracking for friends / family (like you find on the SPOT beacons) as long as you have a cell signal. It's one of the best and most used apps I have ever purchased.

Awesome, thanks!