Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

renzor
Jul 28, 2004

...I still get the ham, right? Good.

PRADA SLUT posted:

On gear: I don't have very much gear, but everything I have I absolutely love, and it is my favorite item I could possibly get of that kind. I justify buying expensive pieces by having only one of them, keeping it forever, and every time I use it, I think "god drat I'm glad I bought this".

This is literally my only outdoor rain jacket:

welp

My friend who's an avid hiker and works outdoors for film all year has one of these as his only foul-weather jacket. After over 10 years of 250+ days of use(per year), the seams were starting to give so he took it in for repairs. They felt bad and gave him a brand new jacket. I will for sure be buying my new raincoat from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU