Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...
(note: This post is Mod-approved... and crossposted to the mountain bike thread and the bicycle megathread. Thanks Shine!)

Hey guys, a favor if I might ask --

So alongside my job currently, I'm a student in a graduate program for Human Computer Interaction. I'm working with a research group to collect some information from people who frequent trails for biking/hiking/running, etc, to see if there might be a way to enhance the trailgoing experience in some way with a mobile app (not a GPS tracking app a la garmin/map my ride/strava).

If you've got a couple minutes, I'd appreciate it if you'd take my research group's quick survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PHSSRML

I'd be more than happy to share our results and findings once all is said and done - this is primary for research and coursework, and not to make money for me or anyone affiliated with this research.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU