Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Spike did the Ren and Stimpy Adult Cartoon Party. It also never actually aired it because right when it was about to premier Janet Jackson showed a nipple and TV freaked out about potentially inappropriate content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
And here is that new Bravest Warriors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlmENuNoobY

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sK5v6o8bQ
That was...I dunno.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

I posted:

voice actress for pretty much every cartoon character you grew up with.

No, that would be Tress MacNeille.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
why has no one actually linked to the latest episode?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc8e0ASIZyQ

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Man, those were all terrible.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
since this got posted in the Adventure Time thread but not here for some reason, let's actually post that episode of Bee and Puppycat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKGhce5-08

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, Bee and Puppycat is easily my favorite of cartoon Hangover stuff. It would be closer but the will they/won't they aspect of Bravest Warriors annoys the poo poo out of me, while Puppycat is a wonderfully animated, funny, magical little cartoon.

That being said Dramabug is the best thing on the entire channel. I think I've watch it at least a dozen times. It's just so :3:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Martytoof posted:

The raccoon was the best part of that thing. Everything else was kind of dumb. But whatever.

I agree with this. Most of the jokes were a little too much about how inherently funny the show thought it's own concept was and not much else. Alot of it was just basically it going "hte main character is a doctor AND a Unicorn AND he has a silly name AND he has to work in the forest with woodland animals! Isn't that hilarious?!?" and it's okay I guess. It is just the first episode though so hopefully they move beyond that.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
That Gif reminds me that the will they/won't they aspect of Bravest Warriors is the things that keeps me from fully embracing it. I mean, I like the series and all but I've always found that to be an annoying trope that is mainly used as a low effort way of attempting to hook the audience and Bravest Warriors just seems to be embracing it without even putting any sort of spin on it.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Tollymain posted:

I hear the creator dude, Brad O'Ferrel,

Before I looked into this I assumed this was twitter overreacting to things like they do about everything and looking into it further, it appears to in fact be tumblr overreacting to things like they do about everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Maybe I just didn't research it enough but he seemed to have made one (bad) joke and then followed it up by not apologizing for it and justifying that in a stupid way. It was annoying and all but none of it seemed to show any actual hatred of transgendered people. I'd understand if you'd say "it's unfortunate because he's a bit of an idiot" but saying "I hear he's transphobic" is the same reactionary bullshit that makes tumblr so unbearable.

• Locked thread