Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack
It somehow hinders my enjoyment of something when I know weird people are masturbating to it...

Good, if disturbing, episode though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

Lavender Philtrum posted:

"It aired from June 26, 2003 to August 14, 2003, and was officially canceled a month after it debuted due to its common harsh language, derrière jokes, feces, and mild sexual references."

That totally glosses over one of the main contributing factors to the show's cancellation: John K being unable to meet anything resembling a deadline. The network received a lot of complaints about the sparse release schedule for new episodes but the real reason behind it was that new episodes simply didn't exist because John K had so much trouble meeting the deadlines the network set for him (This was, not coincidentally, one of the major reasons Nickelodeon fired him as showrunner from the original Ren and Stimpy)

• Locked thread