Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Horse Pro posted:

The best part of cartoon hangover is that Frederator have basically said that they're trying to make the internet a viable means for cartoons to air. This was mainly in reply to the countless "PUT THIS ON ADULT SWIM" comments Bravest Warriors keeps getting. And that's exciting. They've basically said "TV is the past."

Granted, it's a risky business model, but I'm glad they're trying this.

I like how they're acting as though this is something that has never, ever been tried before.

axleblaze posted:

Spike did the Ren and Stimpy Adult Cartoon Party. It also never actually aired it because right when it was about to premier Janet Jackson showed a nipple and TV freaked out about potentially inappropriate content.

What? Of course they aired it, how else would so many people remember how terrible it was?

raditts fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I posted:

Plum voiced by Tara Strong, the voice actress for pretty much every cartoon character you grew up with.

If you grew up in the 90s. If you grew up in the 80s that honor went to Rob Paulsen and Cree Summer.

• Locked thread