Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Gonna try my hand at X2 and hopefully I don't gently caress up massively this time :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Capt. J. Linebeck posted:

Yeah I'd do a race with the others that didn't finish. I have some unfinished business with Megaman 5...

Don't give me that poo poo. You said you'd never race the game again in our race, son :colbert:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Lyrax posted:

Remember, you're doing this for people to watch here. Sometimes you can race a game without recording it too. Especially if it's not something people won't watch or won't enjoy watching.

This is absolutely true and something that has been done many times before, I think. A couple of us raced Dark Souls to Anor Londo a while back, but we realized that that would be both a boring watch -and- annoying to record so we just did it on our own time.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

EasilyConfused posted:

Pretty good amateur race, but it can't hold a candle to a professional speed runner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEPO1A39-38

The one "professional" speed runner dude we ever had bowed out as soon as he realized our races were for fun and not all serious. It's kind of a completely different thing.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Suspicious Dish posted:

I love how both of you didn't actually click on the link.

I watched about ten seconds of it, honestly.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Well the SM64 race thread was made and maintained by a different guy and a separate chat was made for it. I'm not entirely sure what you mean though.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

FinalGamer posted:

The entire trilogy has been pulled from Virtual Console

I forgot about that entirely, drat. it's a shame I only bought DKC3 on it before they were pulled.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Smite you gotta tell me what's in the pipeline for the time period in between the end of DKC and the start of DKC2

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Smite posted:

We already raced a few games a 2nd time like Binding of Isaac and I was considering doing Mega Man X again.

The hell is your obsession with mega man X smite. Ah whatever I'd do it every time. I'm down...

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Um where did "Ragny is bad at games!" even start from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I remember it took him a really long time to make that video. 3 or 4 months was it?

• Locked thread