Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

I'm down.

Skype is hpgross
Available whenever GMT, currently go to sleep at 5 AM and wake up at 1 PM. Will be changing soon though.

I'm terrible at games. Mico, I will Thunderdome you to Mega Man 2 as I'm quite sure I'm the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Phiggle posted:

Okay, I'll go ahead and start wrecking this train.

:siren: ROUND 1 RACE TIME :siren:

Let's Race The Binding of Isaac For Some Reason, Round 1 - Dectilon, Diabetus, Phiggle, WilliamAnderson, ZLF Aurora, Lukutor (sort of)

Lukutor was also in this but he lost his video. Naturally, because he got Epic Fetus. This is only one of the incredibly fascinating things that happen in this video!

For anyone who doesn't want to watch this, here is the result:

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

The T posted:

My favorite moment of the whole video (spoilers) that I thought was too good to gif because it would ruin the surprise (spoilers-->) was when WilliamAnderson had the low power warning. I died.

I really need a new computer that isn't poo poo.

• Locked thread