Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
In case anyone is interested, the recap video is now also up on Baldurdash.

Also, the old Meat race thread should be archived soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
In other news, our Skype chat has been overrun by pencils, cats, and massive lag.

Saving for posterity.

Admiral H. Curtiss fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 27, 2012

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

What the gently caress, Skype?!

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Please stop posting your availability and time zone, we don't care!

In more content related news, this is technically for another thread, but seems like it would fit in here as well:

BS Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets Week 1 - Admiral H. Curtiss, TheGreatGuy, Volt Catfish and Ragny
Alternate title: Ragny's nine-hour Hoboventures

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

A Blast from the Past - Let's Play a dumb Mario Romhack!

Group 1 - That's Intentional
Group 2 - Who designed this?!

Admiral H. Curtiss fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jan 23, 2013

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Not to say that it won't happen, but we had a pretty huge Mega Man 4 race not too long ago. So don't count on it.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

And here's another video of my romhack!

Group 2 - Who designed this?!

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

JordanKai posted:

Races in which I was in last place? 3 out of 3.

Hey, you actually finished my romhack while some other people did not!

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Minus Infinity is actually surprisingly reasonable. Sure, there's lots of stuff (or "technical bullshit") going on, but as soon as you beat a single robot master you've basically won, every single weapon is incredibly powerful.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Who knows with this piece of crap, but Dith, I assume the reason it didn't save is that small <S> on the right there:

Manual saving, what a great idea.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Don't be a dick, Dish. Here's the actual procedure for getting into the race chat:

Smite posted:

Welcome to the SA Racing thread. Everyone is welcome to join at any time and there's no single game being focused. I'm organizing races when I can, but feel free to race games on your own and post em here. I'll be happy to help you put the footage together and might even be able to make it for you if I'm not busy. You can get into the skype chat by adding me: joesmite. Include your SA name in the request so I know you aren't from youtube. Don't post your availability or timezone, we don't need it.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

For people using Snes9x: The Direct3D renderer in the latest official version has a bug some people might experience:

A diagonal line splits the image into two halves, offsetting the pixels to the right a bit.

Here's a version compiled from up-to-date code, which doesn't have this issue: https://www.mediafire.com/?y58j5h194266t73

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I see Youtube haven't been slacking off in introducing random, bizarre, and unexplainable video encoding issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Youtube will reject identical video uploads unless you delete the already uploaded video before reuploading, unfortunately. You might be able to get around that by remuxing the video into a different container.

• Locked thread