Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I'd definitely like to get in on the MMX2 races if it isn't too late already.

Time: EST
Availability: Pretty much every evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Definitely interested in the Kirby Superstar team race. Guess I'll be checking out the Skype tomorrow.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Ultigonio posted:

Also, I think the best way to do a Pokémon race would be to allow people to hold fast-forward.

We could mandate that the game be run at a higher framerate. Then hilarity would ensue when people accidentally choose the wrong item or move all the time.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I was robbed. There wasn't a star for "most battle game spaces".

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Smite posted:

Megaman X2 - Group 3 - Apt Funk, Catsworth, Frocobo, Iron Chitlin, KasaiAisu, KingEffingFrost, and the ghost of Psychedelic Eyeball

The Wheel Gator Story

Huh, I've never seen Violen 2 land on one of his own blocks.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Herb Stencil posted:

Governor Chitlin persevering in his debate against Senator Gator. I am bad at Photoshop.

Governor Chitlin eventually won in their 25th debate. Senator Gator was so devastated he dropped out of the political world until he was called back to a special meeting of 8 former senators to address Chitlin's prospected second term and the complications it would bring. President Chitlin, however, voluntarily left office before the meeting ever happened for health reasons.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Smite posted:

Megaman X2 - Group 4 - Diabetus, Mr. Locke, Psychedelic Eyeball, Ragny, Smite and Volt Catfish

Why wasn't Volt's death to the wall crushers in Sigma 1 a gif?

EDIT: Dammit, Volt beat my time by 5 seconds.

Skyridge fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jan 27, 2013

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Because I was curious (and very slightly egotistical), here are the top 5 times for X2 as of the first 4 groups:

Smite: 47:31
Greader: 59:38
Volt Catfish: 1:03:41
Frocobo: 1:03:46
Psychedelic Eyeball: 1:11:11

Quite a time on 5th place there.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

We raced again because I don't think any of us were happy with our first attempt.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Speaking of which, I still haven't raced MM5 myself and will be unable to until Monday at the earliest due to me moving. Anyone else still need to race MM5?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

EDIT: What the hell, I double posted somehow. I'll be glad when I can use an actual computer instead of being stuck on my phone.

Skyridge fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Mar 2, 2013

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

EDIT: What the hell, I triple posted somehow. I'll be glad when I can use an actual computer again instead of being stuck on my phone.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Ramos posted:

By the way, my friends and I always root for Chitlin, but don't let anyone know that. :ssh:

Come on, let's be realistic here. Who DOESN'T root for Chitlin?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Psyche's Don Knotts impersonation made that video.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Smite posted:

Let's Race Mega Man 5, Group 3 - A Raving Loon, Fragger, Frocobo, TheGreatGuy

I apologize for my ridiculous level of grumpiness in the second half of the race, but never before have I been so hosed by something as benign as an energy pickup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I'd totally be up for the losers race because I know I'm better at this game than that :saddowns:

• Locked thread