Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Oh hey, some races. Races are cool, I guess. I prefer horse races myself but videogame races are cool too.

Time Zone: GMT+1
Availability: Mostly weekends, around the midday-night.

P.S. I am terrible at tech stuff

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Dec 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Really, that seems like the kind of game whose main draw is its humor and not it's gameplay.

So it's the perfect thing for a race as everybody hates it!

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

JordanKai posted:

Races taken part in while drunk and/or high? 3 out of 3. :frogc00l:

Races in which I was in last place? 3 out of 3. :negative:

You'll be able to place second in Wario Land 4 while drunk just like I did someday. Don't worry man.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Jakse posted:

Nice seeing some competent and not so competent people play the X series. Question for you guys, what gamepads do you recommend for SNEs or even N64 games? I have a USB NES controller I love but don't know what to get for SNES and newer systems. All these videos are rekindling my interest in SNES games for sure though.

If you have a PS3 controller you can use it on the computer with a program called MotionInJoy.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

I'll add onto this that to say "No, don't do a JRPG". Even people who have the magic power of post commentary don't try a JRPG for a race because it's hard to commentate over a bunch of menus with sprites, especially when you're doing all of it live for 2 hours at a time.

And no, you probably aren't entertaining enough to do it.

As for the Disney thing, go for it. You don't have to insert music from Disney movies. You can just put in the ones you'd like for it, that fit the mood.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

FutureFriend posted:

Oh hey, some races. Races are cool, I guess. I prefer horse races myself but videogame races are cool too.

Time Zone: GMT+1
Availability: Mostly weekends, around the midday-night.

P.S. I am terrible at tech stuff

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Nice poem, almost like you are picasso.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Killer Emcee posted:

Holy poo poo! Captain Novolin and sonic races by The T? I gotta get in this right now.

Timezone: anywhere

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

haha I guess this probation happened

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

People haven't gotten around to racing it lately, but it's still going on.

• Locked thread