Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

The Game's the same, just got more fierce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Orange Devil posted:

It's certainly interesting isn't it? Dude must be swimming in money but look at his life.

Looks good, though. Perry Ellis or something.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

My first memory of him was on Lost. Amazing in The Wire. gently caress.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

ShowTime posted:

Unfortunately, also posthumously in the remake of White Men Can’t Jump starring Jack Harlow. Soooo, there’s that I guess.

Yo, what the gently caress

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Stare-Out posted:

The first one, he’s in it for like a minute as a preacher.

I loved Paul Ben-Victor in True Detective. He had some great lines. I would rank S1 of True Detective up with The Wire. Never did get into the other two seasons though.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I am convinced I heard Clarke Peters doing the voiceover for (I think) a car rental business on ITV during the coverage of the Grand National on Saturday

YO IS THIS THE HI HAT

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Jewmanji posted:

What about that one woman? With the boyfriend? Who was buying up all the track phones?

I can't wait to go to jail.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I'm kind of conflicted on his character as well. In a world where anyone can get got at any moment, he can kind of just walk Baltimore unchallenged and everyone's like "woah Brother Mouzone, no loving way" like he's the ultimate badass or something. On the other hand, I can sort of buy a bunch of gangsters believing in some quasi superstitious belief that this one guy IS actually the ultimate bad rear end. Also, the dialogue is so loving good ("even if I miss I can't miss ") I'm willing to look the other way.

But the showrunners also had to tone DOWN Omar's escape because the audience wouldn't have believed it otherwise so :shrug:

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

James Ransone is so good in Generation Kill. Underrated series imo.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Thanks to the Wire, I'm always questioning the usage of "evacuate." In reading a rock climbing article... "He was then evacuated to the trailhead and hospital." Probably would have said something similar but I don't know if the Sun Journal would approve.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Poot went and cleaned his whole ack up

hosed us all up

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Having Tom Waits be on the drunk stevedore season is so good.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

(for an hour)

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I just saw Chris Bauer/Frank Sobotka in a clip of For All Mankind on YouTube. Is that show worth watching? It looks extremely silly but it has like four seasons? Is it supposed to be campy?

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Awww yes, I love this, can't wait to see how you react to how things shake out.

And yeah, I absolutely love the SWAT guy just going blank and having no idea what to do when the loving door just opens and all his training goes out the window, and the detective has to motion at them to get the gently caress in there :lol:

Does anybody have a link to this? I've been looking for this clip forever.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

This poster popped up on my FaceBook marketplace

They done Bubs dirty with this.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

God I forgot all this happens in S4. Everything Bubbles after Sherrod is absolutely devastating.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

BiggerBoat posted:

He's based off a real dude and, according to the writers, they had to tone him DOWN for the show to add more believability to the character. The spiderman jump in particular was supposedly from an even higher up balcony.

Agree that the McNulty FBI profile is amazing. Probably the funniest loving scene in the whole seires

Based off Donnie Andrews, the guy that raids the apartment with Omar and gets capped before Omar jumps out the window.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

For some reason I really like the guy that busts Orlando.

"City jail, muthafucka" :smuggo:

I've also never seen We Own This City. I'd watch along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

smh leaving out Jay's eulogies.

FOR CHRISSAKES PLAY THE loving SONG