Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Coal Jobs for the Coal God

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah the grocer scene was really the only one that broke the illusion (the obvious CGI glass didn't help).

I noticed right at the beginning when they were looking at the timing chain. I still liked the movie but only Pacino moved convincingly, mostly because he was muh more stationary and could hold on to podiums. But when the bed scenes were everyone has these big old man potbellies it was also sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Ainsley McTree posted:

Same, except for when bunk eats crab gut. That drives the urges right out.

This is also revolting to me. Eating that stuff is like eating the garbage of the garbage.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Avon gives Cutty the money for his gym - I think it counts. It's not for influence or a show of power or anything either, he doesn't want it to be known.

I mean, in s4 they have the young Avon boxing photo up on the wall. It may not be known he was the investor, but he is a part of the gym.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

ilmucche posted:

Poot just had enough and moved on. The way poot talks to dukie if I remember right is that dukie wasn't old enough to get a job yet. Maybe poot was waiting until he was old enough, and when the corners got too hot he shrugged it off and said it was time to move on.

I think Poot is only 22-23 by the end of the series, if that.