Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Konstantin posted:

I think this scene is funnier, all you need to know is Cheese shot an actual dog:

https://youtu.be/LfsQaeIYWoY

Y'all some cold-rear end motherfuckers. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Milo and POTUS posted:

Larry gilliard accosting idris elba screaming where's his career

he's actually doing perfectly passably, did not know that :3:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Well he survived season one of The Deuce at least :shobon:

The Deuce looks really good

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Shut up Meg posted:

It irritated me at first cause you could see he was going to get screwed by Marlo a mile away. But I can see the realism in a smart person making a stupid decision.

Plus, he didn't expect to get stabbed in the back by his own nephew, Cheese.

I enjoyed Cheese's actor bemoaning the public response to his death. "Snoop gets killed and everyone's all 'man, that sucks, I liked her'. Then I get it and the entire fanbase says I deserved it, good riddance."

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

edit I dum

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Sep 4, 2019