Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bondetamp
Aug 8, 2011

Could you have been born, Richardson? And not egg-hatched as I've always assumed? Did your mother hover over you, snaggle-toothed and doting as you now hover over me?
I've recently started my first rewatch since first watching the series several years ago. I've usually had some trouble rewatching the series, even though I love discussing it, but now it seems quite easy to get through episode after magnificent episode.

Just finished episode seven of the first season and, man, this must be one of the top episodes of the sentire series. With McNulty thanking Bunk for his gentleness, Herc and Carver beating up Bodie and then driving him into town, them listening to someone talking about them on the wire, the arrest of Bird and how he seems to bring out the best in people. I could watch this episode all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondetamp
Aug 8, 2011

Could you have been born, Richardson? And not egg-hatched as I've always assumed? Did your mother hover over you, snaggle-toothed and doting as you now hover over me?
Now how will they get Weebay to own up to those murders? :ohdear:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bondetamp
Aug 8, 2011

darthbob88 posted:

It's on youtube. Goddamn that's a nightmare, always puts me in mind of Bosch.

Is it possible - with all the allusions to capitalism in the show - that Hamsterdam is shown as the libertarian paradise?