Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

There's a great moment in season 3 involving Bubbles (I think) being in Hamsterdam at night. He's just standing there staring around at everything going on around him, and the way it is lit/his facial expression/reactions etc leap out as showing the place for the hellish nightmare it actually is. At the end of the season Bubbles makes a nice comment to Colvin about how nice it was to be able to come down and cop drugs without the police getting in your face, but I always think of that image of him staring in horror at everything around him.
It's on youtube. Goddamn that's a nightmare, always puts me in mind of Bosch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Ainsley McTree posted:

Munch had a cameo in the X-files too, didn't he?

Even in arrested development, now that I think about it.

And he was mentioned in Luther, which makes it interesting trying to explain how Idris Elba can be both Stringer Bell and DCI John Luther simultaneously.

To defuse the Tommy Westphall debate, the fact that certain things appear in the daydreams of an autistic child does not mean they exist only in his dream. If I dream of wandering around London that does not necessarily preclude London's existence in real life. Further criticisms.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Tha Duke posted:

I don't know if this is mentioned before but is Randy related to Cheese? They're both wagstaff's, I don't know if this is just because its a common name but being the wire all the pieces matter.

Father and son, according to David Simon.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Boywhiz88 posted:

Please tell me you have the link for this

Best I've seen is this

quote:

Method Man: I always went online to see the reactions that people would have after someone got killed. Snoop, when she got killed, oh you should’ve seen it. You would’ve thought somebody really died. Like it was a funeral happening: “RIP Snoop, we gon’ miss you,” and all this craziness. They were just two lines short of making “In Memory Of” T-Shirts. Same thing with Omar. Stringer, same thing. Then when I die, it’s like “good for him. They should’ve killed his rear end sooner.”