Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nomad175
Oct 14, 2012

By not beating me, he has beaten me.

bucketybuck posted:

I do understand that both Joe and the Greeks want to keep things simple, but it doesn't follow that his lieutenants would have no clue at all about how to even try and contact the greeks. Both Cheese and Slim are trusted enough to sit in on co-op meetings and to be involved in collecting the resupply, and Slim and Joe in particular were shown to work very closely. And who was driving when Joe went to meet the Greeks?

Its just doesn't seem realistic that Joe gave no clues at all to his 2nd in command of how to even get to the greeks restaurant. That would be a level of paranoia not shown by anybody else in the show, considering Chris went with Marlo to meet the greeks and Stringer Bell knew exactly who Avons connect was.

They don't know because it ensures their loyalty; if Cheese is any indication, Joe's crew isn't as loyal as the Barksdale or Stanfield crews, which makes sense given how the west-siders seem more into muscle and, for lack of a better term, "honor", while Joe and, presumably, his crew are more based around political outmaneuvering.

Joe's mistake was misunderstanding Marlo; he was used to dealing with people who were into one or the other, while Marlo could play both games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU