Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoicRomance
Jan 3, 2013

ally_1986 posted:

This episode is stellar. I know people really like the Ziggy killing scene but the whole him and Frank in prison is properly one of the best acted things I have ever seen.

Also that end shot is fantastic, at least Frank gets to keep his head and hands!

If only Brother and Omar could have had their own mini series together! There stand off is another great moment of the show!

Good job

Agreed here. Ziggy in prison, walking into a group of men way bigger and badder than him, his father watching him dissapear into a system he knows will eat him alive...harrowing.

This is the scene I point to most often when rubes point to this season as "extraneous" or "a distraction" (a conversation I have often). I talk about Ziggy in jail and say "this is where the show goes from an above average cop show to a novel about the death of the American dream". Most disagree. It's sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU