Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strangeneighbor
Feb 13, 2014

theblackw0lf posted:

Might make a thread for it. Deserves exposure/discussion

Please do. Excellent first two episodes though I'm a bit sad that it's only 6 episodes. The pace is pretty fast, with more time it could breath a bit more.

You can feel that you're in the hands of master storyteller, there's something comforting about that. Whenever there's something that I don't quite understand or when I feel like why was this or that scene even here, I can just relax and know that it will all make sense in the end.

Favorite little touch was the sound of the phone ringing over the election night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangeneighbor
Feb 13, 2014

theblackw0lf posted:

You should REALLY mention that your spoiler is for an unaired episode.

Yeah. That was lovely.