Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

how come prop joe and marlo have long nails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'd have to go back but marlo's are very long. here's a better but unrelated screencap:

https://twitter.com/Total_Bisquick/status/986549798122778624

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Apr 19, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

exact scene I was thinking of though you see them in other episodes. you see prop joe’s same season when he’s using a pay phone (the one I’m on - my first time through and I’ve been marathoning since last weekend).

i missed the ziggy talk but he sucked immensely and i was hoping someone would take him out. i figured it was inevitable.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

drat so chris got raped in prison huh.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

joe fingernail screen:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

what is this newspaper bullshit.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i watched the whole show over the past week (first time viewing) and i don't know if i can rank the seasons apart from 5 being the worst. 2 i can see people taking issue with because it took away from the "main" plot but it was a good plot on its own and that effect is obviously lessened when you can go right into the next season.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

practically everyone was on oz.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

prez did play elliot ness on boardwalk, however.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i enjoy narcos but it's the game of thrones version of the wire.

deadwood probably has the best dialogue for a tv show ever but yeah it certainly aint realistic.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they shoulda just made the gunslinger a movie (since it's the best book in the series anyway and would've been by far the cheapest to film).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah the grocer scene was really the only one that broke the illusion (the obvious CGI glass didn't help).