Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamberk
Jan 11, 2004

when there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire
I ended up having to put all my Wire discs in a CD wallet so they wouldn't get scratched up on the boxset.

I really like The Wire, but I am slow as gently caress while watching it. I think I started back in 2008, and as 2012 ends I'm just now getting through season 4. I think I average about a season a year - I'll watch it in binges for a while, then leave it alone for months at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamberk
Jan 11, 2004

Also, one quick thing - in the first post Escape Artist says that the pit kids call the cops the "knockos" - I thought it was "narcos", like "narcotics officer." Any meaning behind 'knockos'?

Chamberk
Jan 11, 2004

I'm almost at the end of season 4 and goddamn, it's a kick in the teeth. Poor snitchin' Randy.