Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

BrotherJayne posted:

Edit: Also, what the gently caress, Avon? You knew you needed to muscle up, and were cut off from the pool of northern enforcers. So develop the goddamn local talent! It's not like Stringer ain't got the fuckin's warchest to fund it. Shiiiiieeeeeeet.

This is easier said than done. Maturing young prospects takes years and the league already had their eyes on the Baltimore Barksdales for being right at the salary cap.

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Newspapers print cops accounts of events verbatim all the time. To this day. Why wouldn’t they buy a serial killer?

I mean 5 is my least favorite but it’s better than most tv.

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Capitalism makes criminals of us all

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Lester found his happiness outside the job. He was close to being done anyway and saw a chance to do actual PO lease work. He wasn’t looking for a lester freeman day he was going out on his terms

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

bucketybuck posted:

There was absolutely nothing about Lester Freemans character that ever suggested he would be complicit in flat-out fabricating false evidence of felony.

bucketybuck posted:

pawnshop for 14 years

bucketybuck posted:

wanting to do the job right

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
What other seasons?

I always thought it odd hbo only made one season of true detective and westworld. Guess they figured why risk it and ended on high notes

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Thank you!

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Can someone post the sobotka boys Superbowl commercial for this chap?

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

bentacos posted:

Ask your moms

lmao

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Avon had already shown appreciation and respect for cutty before he came with the gym request. I’m fairly certain due to cuttys loyalty and honesty Avon would have given him anything he asked for.

Even a footlocker reference

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

Count Roland posted:

Bodie didn't have options.

Avon came from a family of gangsters and is quite well off because of it. He could simply leave the game with all the money he was making. Both him and Levy profit from and enjoy the game itself. Levy isn't worse.

I think you are greatly underestimating the family obligation part of your comment. Especially in conjunction with the family business being the game. Avon lays out pretty well why stringer is delusional and that’s not an option and on top that his successor was murdered (for not wanting to be in the family business.)

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
What does this humble business man do about Marlo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Grounds for divorce imo