Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gadvac
Feb 18, 2013

slam5000 posted:

What if they already knew that their subjects were destined to have children!!! :wth: I mean they have someone who can predict the future with 100% accuracy* who we've already seen make predictions about having people having kids... Ya never know :shrug:

*sometimes
Let's stay far away from that theory-- about 50 miles, I'd say.

tiistai posted:

It's not a definite clue, but the fact that neither Monobear or Monomi can get inside the building plus the "That means that just like me..." line suggest that whatever they are, they're both the same. More speculatively, it could possibly be their AI programming that is intentionally preventing them from getting inside.
It's entirely possible that one or both are lying. Monobear could want to leave the other game a surprise, if that is actually happening, or just leave it for the end. Monomi, on the other hand, might just not want the students to see what's inside, which could potentially just make things worse. In the case of the two games at once theory, she may have found out but was unable to handle the pressure of managing two classes and left before even introducing herself. It'd be stupid, but Monomi is stupid, or at least seems to be.

TKMobile posted:

This is admittedly meta-logic but it stands to reason that having a hitherto unseen character be behind everything is a big cheat for this type of mystery, even if the character is someone we've seen or haven't seen yet from DR0.
I agree, but it would be funny (and potentially interesting) if Ryoko or really either of the other two main characters popped up, even in a protagonist role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So uh, I think I found out how monobear builds all of his death machines.
I'm slightly less impressed

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So uh, I think I found out how monobear builds all of his death machines.
I'm slightly less impressed

I hope they release the Monobear stuff on the western version of the game. That'd be fun. I suppose it could be modded though.

Armanky
Feb 15, 2013

"Kissing is sex."
-George Costanza

CrashScreen posted:

I hope they release the Monobear stuff on the western version of the game. That'd be fun. I suppose it could be modded though.

Probly not likely, seeing as how the series has no official presence in the west.

Though if they wanted, they could just sell it as a "friendly bear costume".

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

If I may make a suggestion, onenronen. I'm interested in what some of the gift items that come out of the monovending machine are. We only saw a few last game, and it would be interesting to change that for the sequel. Perhaps you could post a few items and translated descriptions after every update with a social link? Just items that you think the thread would be interested in seeing. However, if this would add too much to your workload I completely understand. Besides, from what you've discussed, the post-game content for this game is huge, so it may make more sense to list items during the post-game updates. Again, that's just my two cents.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Have you planned in advance for where you'll end DR0, or will you just do bits of it as you feel like?

Edit: actually eh that offer might have come off as a bit arrogant or impaitent.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 09:23 on May 24, 2013

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Anatharon posted:

Have you planned in advance for where you'll end DR0, or will you just do bits of it as you feel like?

Volume 2 of DR0 is coming - I'm slowly advancing on the translation. It's just that the first volume is available for free on the publisher's site, which made it convenient to work on at times where I can't have the book in front of me (read: dead times at work). For volume 2 I actually have to work with the physical book.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Armanky posted:

Probly not likely, seeing as how the series has no official presence in the west.

Though if they wanted, they could just sell it as a "friendly bear costume".

That's more or less what I was thinking. They could easily just throw it in, without any explanation, in the new update that's coming. It's not like they have a few references that they don't outright explain already anyway (even if they are more obvious).

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

orenronen posted:

Volume 2 of DR0 is coming - I'm slowly advancing on the translation. It's just that the first volume is available for free on the publisher's site, which made it convenient to work on at times where I can't have the book in front of me (read: dead times at work). For volume 2 I actually have to work with the physical book.

It's not available in ebook format, I presume?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

orenronen posted:

Even with English as my first language I don't think I could do as good a translation as you are, but I might be able to type up a transcript of volume 2 for you to work off of,.

Radian Angle
Oct 29, 2012

orenronen posted:

Have you considered taking pictures of the pages you want to translate and putting the opened image next to your text editor?
Though as of yet I've only translated so little that I still prefer to do it on paper, I'm thinking about using this for a few english books I've been thinking about translating into Dutch.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

* ding dong ding dong *

Um, This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy's Field Trip Executive Committee...
Good morning, you bastards! Its another perfect tropical day!
Let's enjoy it for all its worth!

Morning already...?

Ugh... The night went by way too fast. Feels like I havent slept at all...

And so... I still feel drowsy.

But... I'm also hungry, so I guess I should go to the restaurant and get some breakfast.

Re: Beautiful Morning

As usual, let's see who's hanging out outside before moving on.

Hey, Tanaka.
Waste not my time with your drivel... human.
What the...?

Today, the wind carries the wandering souls of the substantial one and the pretentious one...
What destiny awaits them? The warm bosom of the Holy Mother, or the flames of Gehenna?
You ought offer them a prayer, son of man. Who knows... it might just save their souls.
Heh heh heh... Well, then. I am going ahead...

...He never changes.

Sigh... I miss the Japanese nikorogashi my servant used to make.

I feel a little sorry for the servant she had making that dish.

Nikorogashi: A boiled vegetable dish, usually made with potatoes.

But, I cannot fight my empty stomach, so I will go have some breakfast.

Good momomomomomomomomomorning!

Did you count how many times Ibuki said "mo"?!
Not really.

Hyaaa! Your cool, indifferent stare gives Ibuki shivers all over!

But, you should play along some mo! Go ahead, hit Ibuki with your best comeback!
Ibuki had Byakuya-chan on her mind and felt a little sad, so she made a joke that's great for a good comeback!
You... had Togami on your mind?

Of course! Byakuya-chan may have had pork feet, but he was also a super-cool person!
Keeping a promise you made to yourself might seem easy, but Ibuki thinks it's actually super difficult.
Yeah... Especially under these circumstances.

And in the end... it cost him his life...

When Ibuki thinks what might've been if he hadn't had pork feet... Ooh, this sucks even more!
Okay, I'll be at the restaurant! Adieu!

That last thing she said was a bit much, wasn't it?

Good morning, Nidai.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH?!
W...What is it, Hinata...? Do you want something from me?
W...What's wrong? Am I really that startling?

Ha ha ha... Don't let it bother you! I'm going up ahead to the restaurant...
GAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is it me or... is he acting really weirdly?

'Morning, Hinata!
'Morning.

I'm so hungry! C'mon, let's go to the restaurant and eat breakfast!

Y'know, the food at the restaurant's really tasty, but it's not much when compared to the food Hanamura made.

That party food was really amazing! I could eat it all day and not get tired...

I wish... I couldve eaten more of his food.
Yeah...

...But, it's not like me to get all gloomy! This is just because I'm so hungry! Yeah, that's it!
Right! Let's go and eat!

Aren't you going to the restaurant, Koizumi?

Ah... I'm sorry. I was thinking about Hanamura.

Monobear said Hanamura's motive was boring, but...

That's just not right!
I mean, he was worried about his one and only mother! About his family!
Yeah, I think so too.
Of course, that doesnt mean I approve of what he did...

But... but... Me too... My family too...

I'm sorry... it's nothing.
Let's just say he was an idiot and leave it at that. I can't let it get to me.

That's right! I will not become Monobear's plaything...!

'Morning, Nanami.
Yeah, good morning.
You're playing games first thing in the morning again?

Nanami-chan comes here whenever she has free time.

...I do?

I know you like games, but... if you don't get out in the sun once in a while you're going to get sick, yknow?

Besides, it's important to make friends with the people around you!

Yeah...

Let's play some games outside next time. I saw a jump rope and Chinese tops at the supermarket.

Jump rope? Chinese tops?

Are those... games? I don't really get it.

Well, let's go play after breakfast. Y'know, strike while the irons hot.
Do you want me... to come too?

Hey, what's with the attitude?! If you don't want to come, don't!

Excessively ruthless when it comes to men... as always.

Jump rope? Chinese top? The world sure is full of mysteries.

Hinata! Right on time! So whaddya think?
Youre gonna have to tell me what you're talking about first.

It's obvious, innit?! The traitor! The World Destroyers! All that stuff!
How bout it? You figured anything out yet?
It's been one night. How could I possibly have figured anything out?

Yeah, he's right. Same here.

Besides, I could not sleep well. It must have been because of all the cryptic stories we heard.

B...But... is it really true...? Is there really a traitor among us...?

Don't worry! There is no need to worry about the traitor!

B...But... if worst comes to worst...?

Impossible! Nothing is going to happen! Theres no need to worry about any traitor anymore!!

Huh? How come youre so sure of yourself?

Of course Im sure! That traitor is already tied up. Hes not going anywhere!
...Eh?

Tied... up...?
Um... could you perhaps be talking about... Komaeda-san, who we have not seen since yesterday?

Who else could it be?! THE TRAITOR IS NONE OTHER THAN KOMAEDAAAAAAA!!
W...What the hell? He's tied up and not going anywhere...?

Music halts

Re: Junk Food for a Dashing Youth

OH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!
Whatre we gonna do, Souda?!

You idiot! Don't pass it to me! You wanna blow my cover as well a-

-AAAAAAAH!!

How refreshing, two idiots banding together!

...Wait, what did you two do?

N...No... That is...

Re: Beautiful Morning

What, were we supposed to just leave him alone?! That guys dangerous!

Because of him, Hanamura...!

In other words, he is also a culprit! Culprits require proper handling!

And so, you tied him up...
But... I guess that is unavoidable. That man is, indeed, dangerous.

He was a little creepy... Ah, I don't mean to insult him or anything.

He was creepy to the max, not just a little! He could do a super-weirdo exhibition as a one man show!

That was a fine analogy, songful one.
Indeed, there is no more troubling a presence than a man whose nature you find inscrutable.

What does he like and dislike? What are his goals? How does he approach a problem? What angers him?
One takes ones own experience as a standard upon which one bases their expectations of others...
When another subverts your expectations... They subvert you. A man with such qualities is a fearsome presence indeed.

It is... impossible to relate to one such as that.

Youre awfully close to crossing that line yourself, yknow.

But anyway, where did you two tie him up?

T...The big hall in the old lodge...
Isn't that... where Togami was killed?!

He should spend some time seriously reflecting upon what he did at that place...

I see. So you two think it's better to kill a troublesome friend before he becomes an enemy!

Hiiiii? They killed him?!

What?! We didnt kill him! We just... punched him once and knocked him out...

So, how should we handle him from now on? We should hear everyone's opinion.

Hmmm... It would be worrying if we let him move around freely. We can't tell what mess he'll make next...

He's our top candidate for being the traitor, too.

So we should just keep him tied up for now, right?

She's... eating again, isn't she.

In that case... we should wait a while longer and see which way the wind blows.
We should at least bring him food and water. We dont want him dying of starvation...

I...I know that...

A fine mess you twove made of this.

More an achievement than a mess, surely?

Hee Hee... I was so sure it was that lil dwarf who did something again...

By "that lil dwarf" you wouldn't mean me, by any chance?

Wah! He was here?!

Just as I thought... The real lowlifes here are all of you shitheads.

So this is how you operate. You'll drive any "friend" into a corner the moment they become a little difficult.
Feh. Pretentious crowd justice if ever it was.

What the hell...? We did nothing wrong!

Oh? Does the mob of idiots want to say something?

It seems there's one more person here we should've tied up.

Let's see you try, fucker!

Y...You can't scare me with your threats!
If you didn't have that Kuzuryuu family of yours, you'd be nothing but a stupid midget!

W...What did you say...?!

...Stop it. We've had enough fighting.

Y...You bastards... I'll make sure you regret this later...!

Typical... A loser who's all bark and no bite!

Souda-san... Let's stop this.

Sigh... nothing but fighting... You make me worry about the future.

The future... Do we even have one...?

Hey, don't mutter something like that so seriously! Thats way too bleak, dont you think?!

I...I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way!

Sigh... On top of this island full of mysteries, we have to deal with Komaeda and Kuzuryuu...

Honestly, nothing but trouble.

We finished eating an awkward breakfast, and returned to our cottages.

So, what should I do today? I get all jittery if I stay inside.

FREE TIME START!

The poll is here. Vote for 2 characters, and try not to cheat. You may post about your vote on the thread if you have something interesting to say about it. Edit: Poll is now close.

orenronen fucked around with this message at 10:28 on May 26, 2013

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I voted for Nidai and... well, to be honest, I had no idea who to go for for #2. So I did Komaeda, because the idea of being able to spend Free Time with somebody who's tied up sounds pretty funny to me, if it's even possible.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
I honestly don't think Nagito is going to be available for this. If we couldn't see him while he was fixing up the lodge, why would we be able to spend time with him while he's tied up? :shrug: It doesn't really make sense. Well even if he gets the top votes again we'll just see second and third place like last time.

FighterKnuckles
Apr 17, 2010

The truth is in sight!
Well, that explains what was up with Souda, at any rate. Even if Komaeda isn't available for voting, which is likely the case, I wanna see what he says. Or maybe he's still knocked out, who knows.

Torino
Mar 6, 2013

If I could find a way to put my own soul into a computer, that would surely create a true “strong AI”...
I doubt Komaeda is possible right now.
I really love how quickly this game is getting the kind of things we wouldn't expect over with quickly. Remember we were saying it would be 'too logical' for this kind of game for them to tie Komaeda up? Now I wonder if he's even going to be there when someone goes to check on him.

I'll be voting for Ibuki and Souda, if Souda's available that is (he could be guarding Komaeda.)
Edit- so I guess the ones saying 'SHUT UP!' at the start of the chapter and interrupting Komaeda's anime speech were Nidai and/or Souda then, ha.

Torino fucked around with this message at 09:49 on May 25, 2013

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I'm guessing that a bunch of people are going to vote for Nagito just to see if it's possible, and for Souda and Nidai for their parts in his restraint. Personally I went for Sonia and Koizumi, as we don't really know much about them yet. Most of the other characters have had a bigger presence so far and I'd like to learn more about those two.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

edit: Beaten by a million people because this is the Dangan Ronpa 2 thread.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

So one vote for Nagito and another vote for Komaeda... oh, whoops, I guess Souda instead then. Ibuki's starting to grow on me too, though. It's kind of touching how she was genuinely impressed by Togami's leadership and isn't just a one-note goofy character.

lotus circle posted:

I honestly don't think Nagito is going to be available for this. If we couldn't see him while he was fixing up the lodge, why would we be able to spend time with him while he's tied up?

But this time we know he won't be too busy! :colbert:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
While Chiaki is just my favorite character, I think we should talk to Maiharu too. Thus far, she's been one of the more dependable characters, and that's the sort of person who it's good to get to know in a situation like this. Now that Togami's gone, chances are she'll either want Sonia (or herself if Sonia won't) to take charge and it's always a good idea to hobnob with the people in charge. :colbert:

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

Sonia and Nagito, or Fuyuhiko if the latter is unavailable.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

You dudes realize the very last line of the update only says to post if there's something interesting about your vote right? Not just bolding names and saying "cuz they're cool"

Just makin sure.

I'm wondering myself though now that Nagito's revealed to be tied up if people can just freely wander in and see him, sounds like he'd be a big target if he can't move and is totally bound.

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 10:32 on May 25, 2013

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

You dudes realize the very last line of the update only says to post if there's something interesting about it right?

Just makin sure.

I'm wondering myself though now that Nagito's revealed to be tied up if people can just freely wander in and see him, sounds like he'd be a big target if he can't move and is totally bound.

And completely unguarded, at least at this point in time.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

I'm not sure if I said this already, but Ibuki really reminds me of Roxie from Pokemon.

Similar clothing colors and they're both musicians.

orenronen posted:

What does he like and dislike? What are his goals? How does he approach a problem? What angers him? One takes ones own experience as a standard upon which one bases their expectations of others... When another subverts your expectations... They subvert you. A man with such qualities is a fearsome presence indeed.

I think this guy might be the best character in the game so far.

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

Voted for Mikan and Saionjii, but really I'd be happy with anything. I think it's great that literally every character is initeresting this time around.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands
So I just noticed that Nidai has a tiny little whistle stuck on that chain around his neck. Maybe this isn't news to others, but it's news to me.

Also, poor Togami. He spent the whole of the first game being disliked by most everybody, and only now, after a heroic sacrifice, is he appreciated and liked as a person. :smith:

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Please don't troll me online

Tomn posted:

So I just noticed that Nidai has a tiny little whistle stuck on that chain around his neck. Maybe this isn't news to others, but it's news to me.

Also, poor Togami. He spent the whole of the first game being disliked by most everybody, and only now, after a heroic sacrifice, is he appreciated and liked as a person. :smith:

To be fair, he was an insufferable rear end in a top hat until the very end of DR1. I do like that he had some pretty striking character development for the short time he was with us here, though, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of his free time events when we're done with the game.

I'm guessing that Komoaeda is going to be the next victim. If he's been tied up and left alone overnight...

E: Although I do hope he sticks around, his loving with the murder scenes and debates is going to be fantastic and make things a little less predictable, I think.

Wynyard
Nov 10, 2011
For somebody with his head so far in the clouds, Gundam's had some surprisingly insightful things to say. It'd be funny if he and his dark gods somehow end up being the voice of reason for the group. It's probably best to take his advice and try to get a better handle on the obvious wild cards, Komaeda and Kuzuryuu. Know your enemy, right?

Also, I think we can safely say that Nidai and Souda are far too incompetent to ever be culprits.

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

tentawesome posted:

I'm guessing that Komoaeda is going to be the next victim. If he's been tied up and left alone overnight...

E: Although I do hope he sticks around, his loving with the murder scenes and debates is going to be fantastic and make things a little less predictable, I think.
I don't think anyone that is so amazingly crazy will go away soon. (Before anyone says Ishida/Ishimaru, remember that he has two chapter's worth of character development before the crazy.)

SingerOfW
Feb 28, 2012

I shall admit my wickedness.

Wynyard posted:

For somebody with his head so far in the clouds, Gundam's had some surprisingly insightful things to say. It'd be funny if he and his dark gods somehow end up being the voice of reason for the group. It's probably best to take his advice and try to get a better handle on the obvious wild cards, Komaeda and Kuzuryuu. Know your enemy, right?
I suppose the reason lies in his talent: you have to understand many different animal species to become a good animal handler, and it's not that difficult to apply the same ideas to humans.

I'm not sure why Kuzuryuu even approached them this time. I realize that he can't be off-screen all the time, but something had to change in his attitude to interact with the gang. Or maybe he just wanted to eat, I dunno.

TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009
I like how there's several characters serving as mediators between...for lack of a better term... opposing sides here. Pekoyama can diffuse some of the heat between Kuzuryuu and the world, Sonia can do the same for more characters, though in particular she's got Gundam and Souda pacified and Koizumi seems to have displayed alot of recent interest in coming to the aide of at least two of the three girls who have...social problems. Though I suppose her scolding of Mikan was meant more of a "straighten up" kind of chiding than a put down with enmity.

I also notice now the obvious and that mostly its the girls doing this while all the dudes aside from Hinata and to some much lesser extent Nekomaru keep acting like premadonna or ram heads with each other.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

SingerOfW posted:

I suppose the reason lies in his talent: you have to understand many different animal species to become a good animal handler, and it's not that difficult to apply the same ideas to humans.

I'm not sure why Kuzuryuu even approached them this time. I realize that he can't be off-screen all the time, but something had to change in his attitude to interact with the gang. Or maybe he just wanted to eat, I dunno.

He was probably content to stay in the background as usual until he Saionji brought him up. He does seem to be sensitive to what others are saying about him. Regardless, it'd be pretty hard for anyone to ignore what they did Komaeda or keep from commenting on the subject.

Souda talks a lot poo poo for someone so light in the rear end, don't you think? I'm a bit worried he's going to bite off more than he can chew and end up a victim. He's excitable, too. Bad combination right there. Hopefully Kuruzryuu will mellow out eventually after Souda's last comment.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

orenronen posted:

You may post about your vote on the thread if you have something interesting to say about it.

You fool. You think this will stop us?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
I've got a question: can we actually meet Nagito while he's hidden and tied up? I'm asking this because I don't want to lose a vote.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

I Love Annie May posted:

I've got a question: can we actually meet Nagito while he's hidden and tied up? I'm asking this because I don't want to lose a vote.

Fool, did you really think oren would tell us over leaving us in despair? Feel free to take the chance if you want.

The one thing that bums me out about the new voting system is that you can't double vote. I'd double vote for Nidai if I could.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I Love Annie May posted:

I think ignoring this question and voting for Nagito regardless is exactly the kind of hopeful action he would wish us to take.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
At least they got the obvious "we've tied the guy up" reveal over with quickly.

Torino posted:

I doubt Komaeda is possible right now.
I really love how quickly this game is getting the kind of things we wouldn't expect over with quickly. Remember we were saying it would be 'too logical' for this kind of game for them to tie Komaeda up? Now I wonder if he's even going to be there when someone goes to check on him.

Judging by how annoyed Kuzyryuu seemed to be by their treatment of Komaeda, he's probably already cut the ropes.

If you don't want to waste a vote, don't vote for Komaeda, vote for your next two top choices. I think it's very likely that we won't be getting any free time with Komeda this chapter.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Nagito's going to be Hannibal Lecter, isn't he? Kept confined, but ends up helping Koizumi out while he tries to crack the next case/s out of a twisted view on "hope".

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

toasterwarrior posted:

Nagito's going to be Hannibal Lecter, isn't he? Kept confined, but ends up helping Koizumi out while he tries to crack the next case/s out of a twisted view on "hope".

Koizumi enlists Nagito's cooperation by promising to move his cell to the beach house, with a wonderful view of the shore. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
It's interesting to see everyone's reactions to the untimely end of their classmates in this outing. It didn't seem like there was as much of that in the previous game, unless two of the students were directly close to each other.

For the record, I decided to go with Nanami and Souda for my votes this time. Somehow, I don't think Nagito will be available, though. The poll doesn't have any options for backup votes in case our preferred entry is unavailable, right?

• Locked thread