Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

alcharagia posted:

Please source your quotes.

Pretty sure it's this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

It's not, I just managed to type a ton of really dumb words that by some black magic matched word for word (except for the part with the potential spoiler, don't wanna get banned again haha) with a realyl bad tumblr post by a really dumb person on Tumblr . com.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

alcharagia posted:

Please source your quotes.

Nice av.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

So I guess we're interfacing with the tumblr hivemind, at this point?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Don't use that kind of talk on tumblr some people who are spirit cyborgs will think you're propositioning them check your privilege tia

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

It's very not good.

PAMaster
Mar 2, 2013

Tiger Bard Apprentice
All discussion of fanbases or whatever aside:
Knowing that this is Dangan Ronpa, I'm just trying to figure out what the big twist is going to be. There's almost always some small detail that ends up turning the entire case on its head.

So, what if we take a page from the Ace Attorney handbook and turn our preconceptions of the case around?
(Note: I don't even pretend to remember all the characters' names at any point, if I miss one I'll try to make it clear who I mean)

- Ibuki was killed before Saionji - [Debunked?]
The way the game presents the case, Ibuki hangs herself in the club and then in the time between Ibuki's discovery and the party's return, Saionji is offed and then tied to the pillar.
But as plenty of people in the thread have noted, the pillar is MUCH larger when Ibuki is first discovered. Most likely, Saionji was already tied up and hidden beneath a facade of a pillar to better facilitate... what? The reason to go to such lengths isn't known yet.

- Ibuki was killed by hanging - [Unresolved]
The hanging scene cuts out before the act takes place, and there are some inconsistencies noted in character design. It's possible that the figure we saw on the stepladder might not have been Ibuki originally. But why?

- Ibuki was the primary target - [Unresolved]
She's been showing up at odd places pretty consistently throughout the chapter. Though she had that whole subservience-virus BS going on, so there's no guarantee that she would have been able to leave her room...
But where I'm going with this point is this: Ibuki wasn't the target, Saionji was. Complete speculation, but the scene being so elaborately set-up in advance means that the killer went to some length to make this look like a suicide. The photographer's death obviously hit Saionji pretty hard, so staging a suicide for her and then getting away with what isn't realized as murder would be a pretty effective way off the island.
But then, why bother killing Ibuki? Club might have been linked to the other radio, Ibuki overhears a cry for help, subservience wins the day and she rushes out to the rescue only to become the new suicide murdered. Saionji gets to stay behind the pillar.
And on that note, I anticipate that we're going to hear that Saionji was missing at some point earlier in the day. I'm guessing that she was either unconscious for the second time in the game, or dead earlier in the day. But then how would Ibuki hear the cry for help? Further evidence needed, speculation getting out of hand.

And because really stupid speculation can be fun
- Neither girl wanted to commit murder, but they effectively killed each other [Warning: Unfounded and out of Left Field]
I'm just imagining a circumstance in which Saionji genuinely wants to commit suicide after the belittling of her monument and the death of someone who was effectively her closest friend. Ibuki hears this plan somehow, goes to the club to stop her. Saionji uses Ibuki as her murder weapon against herself by commanding her in her fevered state, but over the course of a conversation ends up indirectly commanding Ibuki to both kill herself and keep the others from thinking a murder was committed (since it would fracture the group). Ibuki kills Saionji and uses the club setup to hide Saionji from the public eye, and then offs herself so no one can be punished for the killer going free.

Pieces of evidence I don't know what to do with:
- Room temperature
- Locked doors
- Lack of general information about the case
- Why was the message sent to Hinata so early in the morning? [Possibly answered, people are speculating that it was to frame Mikan(nurse?)]

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I was at DragonCon, and saw someone dressed as Aoi. I told her I liked her costume, and that I was on chapter 2 of DR2. She literally replied with, "Oh, right, where Peko is the killer!"

What I'm saying is, the only way to remain unspoiled is to live in an underground bunker with no Internet access.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Bean posted:

I was at DragonCon, and saw someone dressed as Aoi. I told her I liked her costume, and that I was on chapter 2 of DR2. She literally replied with, "Oh, right, where Peko is the killer!"

What I'm saying is, the only way to remain unspoiled is to live in an underground bunker with no Internet access.

Or just play the game for yourself, instead of watching someone play it for you.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

mick foley forever posted:

Or just play the game for yourself, instead of watching someone play it for you.

Yeah, sure, let me just go spend a few years learning enough Japanese to understand the game so that by the time I do, the LP will be long over! Why didn't anyone else think of that?

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Ometeotl posted:

Yeah, sure, let me just go spend a few years learning enough Japanese to understand the game so that by the time I do, the LP will be long over! Why didn't anyone else think of that?

Isn't there like a translation patch for this game or something? Or is that just for the first Dangan Ronpa game? I know zero about this series.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Isn't there like a translation patch for this game or something? Or is that just for the first Dangan Ronpa game? I know zero about this series.

There's a patch for the first game...though I think the first one out just used Oren's translation.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

There's a patch for the first game...though I think the first one out just used Oren's translation.

Oh, I see, mea maxima culpa. However:

Wanna hear Something Awful?

My gosh, what the heck is going on over there? I’ve posted about it before, but wow. Some poor soul called Mikan “moe” and said he was going to vote for her for the next Free Time event. He got BANNED for that. Not suspended, banned. And insulted-told he didn’t belong there. And the person responsible for his bad even said he was going to try and get the Paywall put back up, just so that person couldn’t read any more DR. That is messed up. What, this mod some Mikan hater or something?

People are getting banned left and right for “low content” posts AKA posts saying “Thank you” or praising and thanking Oren for his hard work.

And they wonder why we don’t want to pay for an account there? I’m actually getting disturbed by the insane amount of bans over stupid stuff.

EDIT: To the person who is being rude and says that one person got banned because he used the term “moe”, you are a prejudiced idiot. If using such a term is ban-worthy, then SA is truly a disgusting, offensive site.

To the other person, no online forum is supposed to be that realistic. If that’s the case, they should ban every person who uses an abbreviation, an emoticon, or just about anything.

It’s sad to see how prejudiced so many SA members are against anime fans.

And to the person who told me to shut up, why don’t YOU shut up? I have no patience for you prejudiced idiots who think it’s okay to harass people just because they like anime. It’s even worse when you’re a DR fan. It’s an ANIME STYLE game. Take your hateful ignorance elsewhere.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

I'm rather fond of it myself, thanks kindly.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Slowbeef is a robot who can't understand the passionate throes of anime video game love between man and waifu.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

alcharagia posted:

I'm rather fond of it myself, thanks kindly.

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are both really underrated, not as good as Blazing Sword but still very good, in my opinion. And yeah I know they're both critically acclaimed, that's the point.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

PAMaster posted:

Pieces of evidence I don't know what to do with:
- Room temperature

I feel like this might end up being nothing, which is weird to say in a series where nearly every little detail ends up becoming imporatnt. It feels like it should definitely be important, which might mean for once that it's never brought up again at all.

HoneyBoy posted:

Slowbeef is a robot who can't understand the passionate throes of anime video game love between man and waifu.

I'm still super loving pissed that Slowbeef's fantastic Moe avatar got changed to the Avatar one before it went back to normal.

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
self-loathing anime fans are still anime fans

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Wanna hear Something Awful?

...prejudiced...no online forum is supposed to be that realistic...prejudiced...prejudiced...hateful ignorance...

I long for death. Both mine and tumblr's.

Mikan's guilty, but I can't begin to imagine how aside from issuing an order to Ibuki. Story-wise it doesn't make sense for anyone else to be the killer.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I've managed to avoid spoilers for these games by solely getting information from oren's threads and avoiding anything else Dangan Ronpa-related. It was a near thing with those spoiler ad banners a few months ago, but I think I got away scot free.

It's not that hard. Bookmark this thread, make it your one-stop-shop for all things Dangan Ronpa, never look around for stuff.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
I looked up the spelling of a character’s name once and got spoiled.

Never again.

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jan 26, 2014

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
God forbid I am ever spoiled on this silly-rear end anime Clue game.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are both really underrated, not as good as Blazing Sword but still very good, in my opinion. And yeah I know they're both critically acclaimed, that's the point.

I never actually played much of Blazing Sword, I suppose I should since it's the Fire Emblem game that introduced the series to not-Japan.

Since you don't know jack about this series I'll go ahead and tell you all you need to know: Komaeda is the coolest dude in the entire game, everyone else cannot compare.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

alcharagia posted:

I never actually played much of Blazing Sword, I suppose I should since it's the Fire Emblem game that introduced the series to not-Japan.

Since you don't know jack about this series I'll go ahead and tell you all you need to know: Komaeda is the coolest dude in the entire game, everyone else cannot compare.

Absolutely play FE7. If you loved Ike destroying freaking everything in the later levels, you'll love Lyn.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Absolutely play FE7. If you loved Ike destroying freaking everything in the later levels, you'll love Hector.

Fixed that for you.

Lyn starts to lag behind eventually and her ultimate weapon is awful, Hector meanwhile is fully capable of soloing the game.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

God forbid I am ever spoiled on this silly-rear end anime Clue game.

Considering it's a mystery and 90% of the fun of the thread is bouncing theories off of each other, it does kind of kill the mood.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

GilliamYaeger posted:

Fixed that for you.

Lyn starts to lag behind eventually and her ultimate weapon is awful, Hector meanwhile is fully capable of soloing the game.

You can always forge Lyn a killer sword and if she gets some good levels can double way more characters than Hector. Granted she is frailer though.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

You can always forge Lyn a killer sword and if she gets some good levels can double way more characters than Hector. Granted she is frailer though.

...Forge? In FE7? Um.

And yeah, while Lyn can double more with good levels Hector has a tendency to just flat out not take damage.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
As amusing as all this is to me on so many levels, perhaps y'all can take the Fire Emblem discussion to the Fire Emblem Megathread?

Fedule fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jan 26, 2014

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

GilliamYaeger posted:

...Forge? In FE7? Um.

I should not talk about Fire Emblem at 2:30 in the morning :blush:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Considering it's a mystery and 90% of the fun of the thread is bouncing theories off of each other, it does kind of kill the mood.

I get no pleasure whatsoever discussing theories in this thread. It's actually quite dismal in that way.

Oliver Crowley
Apr 28, 2013

Consult your pineal gland, schmuck.

Why are you making suggestions on what people should do if you are so self-admittedly ill-informed?
It is also incredibly frustrating and presumptuous that you assume we all hate anime because we don't particularly want to speculate on which underage fictional characters would hook up given a chance.

There are so many things you just said in your past several posts that are painfully dumb. If you want to really know why someone got banned, it's because they broke rules. If their getting banned for breaking rules makes this a "truly disgusting, offensive site", you are more than welcome to run far away and never return.

But to keep from contributing to the derailing any more than I have:

Valkama posted:

...if someone were to sneak into the hospital and do something then leave would monobear still allow it since they aren't technically staying overnight?

Knowing our friend Monobear and how much of a stickler he is for wording, almost certainly.

As for the room temperature that has been speculated on a couple times, I'm of the theory that it is to obscure the time(s) of death. Either to obfuscate the order of the murders, which would be a nice parallel to DR1 case 3 since that killer tried to do the same thing, or to make us think Ibuki was dead for far less time than she actually was.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Idiot.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Oliver Crowley posted:

Why are you making suggestions on what people should do if you are so self-admittedly ill-informed?
It is also incredibly frustrating and presumptuous that you assume we all hate anime because we don't particularly want to speculate on which underage fictional characters would hook up given a chance.

There are so many things you just said in your past several posts that are painfully dumb. If you want to really know why someone got banned, it's because they broke rules. If their getting banned for breaking rules makes this a "truly disgusting, offensive site", you are more than welcome to run far away and never return.

Correct. I actually said those things on my own and didn't copy paste them. Haha good poo poo man, haha.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Do not put such doubt in a Mick Foley fan. They are categorically good people.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Platystemon posted:

I looked up the spelling of a character’s name once and got spoiled.

Never again.

If I ever wanted to get a character's name right I would just go to the OP.

or spell it wrong anyway, and not care; but that's just me.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

SA/tumblr rant, because the interaction between the two is pissing me off, especially in regards to Dangan Ronpa

Wow okay basically I’m sick of tumblr and Something Awful and how the two of them interact. They are different sites that both have a sense of elitism, and together the two of them piss me off to no end. (yes I am mostly talking in regards to Dangan Ronpa)

Something Awful associates tumblr with creepy annoying weaboos and otherkin. They consider tumblr users unintelligent and look down on them for that. Basically, tumblr has incredibly negative connotations and if you are “from tumblr” you will be judged harshly. In regards to DR, they’re all annoying otaku weaboos who should just get a job to pay the ten dollars and quit their bitching.

tumblr just insults Something Awful and calls them jerks. All I’ve seen from tumblr so far is that SA is a lovely forum and it’s full of asses. Also, tumblr flips out over the paywall and when it goes up it feels like you never hear the end of it.

So here comes the part I want to rant about. Basically, everyone needs to shut the gently caress up and calm down.

First off, I do think tumblr users need to realize what they’re getting into. I myself have never been a part of the SA forums, but I’ve seen what type of commenting they expect. They expect grammatically correct comments that add substance to the discussion without the use of any kind of internet trope such as memes or random Japanese words. To sum it up, they expect a civil, intelligent conversation, and that’s not a problem. It’s just how SA works.

Secondly, the SA people need to chill the gently caress out. Most SA people I have seen have been haughty and condescending about how they expect people to post. I’ll admit I am making this opinion based off the people I have encountered in the tags, and I’m sure there are many kind people on the forum that aren’t like this at all. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen them, so I have to draw these conclusions based off the people I have seen. There is an immense amount of hostility toward tumblr users in the Dangan Ronpa LPs, as they are stereotypically the otaku weaboos and are only on SA for Dangan Ronpa. I myself am guilty of this; the only reason I visit the site is for DR. I have no desire to comment on anything or to view any other topics. Honestly though, I don’t see why this is a problem. The only problem here is the tumblr stereotype, and the users that caused it. They should have taken the time to learn the etiquette of the forum before posting. I’m not saying that they should have spend a bunch of time not posting, but they should have at least gotten the feel of the site and the atmosphere behind it. It isn’t a hard thing at all to figure out. The problem of the stereotype now though is that now there is an automatic hatred toward anyone “from tumblr”. We are not all weaboos and otherkin and whatnot, and we can certainly hold intelligent conversations.

What I mean by this is that tumblr needs to respect the posting etiquette of SA, and SA needs to respect tumblr and the readers of DR.

Now is when the paywall comes into play. The SA people are bitching about the tumblr people bitching. But think about it: do you really want people who are only interested in one minute part of the forum to become members? You are just drawing in the very people you want to keep out. Most DR readers don’t want to spend the $10 to become a member, meaning that they can’t comment on things. By blocking them from reading, thereby enticing them to pay, they’ll be able to both read and comment, and that’s when the dumb comments come flooding in. And by saying we should grow up and get a job so we can pay the $10, you’re being immature. I have a job, I have the money to buy an account, I just don’t want to spend it solely to read DR. If I had an interest in posting, or in any other part of the forum, then I would gladly pay. However, I don’t, and I also don’t believe I would be welcome since I hold no other interest in the site.

tl;dr everyone needs to shut up, learn some manners, and grow up.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Yeah, getting spoiled for only one chapter isn't as bad as getting the whole game ruined for you. Searching Youtube for Dangan Ronpa would bring up a video titled "Dangan Ronpa 2 Executions" as one of the top results and had the face of one of the killers on it. Still looking forward to how the rest of the game goes in spite of that knowledge.

Besides, the murders are a minor part of the whole mystery, aren't they?

Anatharon posted:

There was a guy in, I believe, the last thread who offhandidly specified he got spoiled via a hentai image board or something, so at least we're making progress!

No wonder slowbeef gets so angry at this thread. :stare:

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Okay, dammit. This isn't the tumblr/SA rivalry thread. Please stop.

No, wait, I'll preempt slowbeef this time and close the thread myself until the next update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Chapter 3
Ocean Breeze Dead End
Abnormal days

* ding dong ding dong *

A body has been discovered!
Following a brief period of investigation, we will start a school trial!

* ding dong ding dong *

A body has been discovered!
Following a brief period of investigation, we will start a school trial!

Ocean Breeze Dead End

Two consecutive body discovery announcements... And I know just why he made them.

One body, hanging from the ceiling...

And Saionji's body, tied to the pillar...

We found them both at the same time.

W...What's going on?!

That's Saionji... but who's the one with the bag on their head?!

Were they both... murdered?
B...But... I was just here... Saionji's body wasn't...
The only body I saw was the hanging one...!
I...It couldn't have been more than 10 minutes ago! What the hell...?!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

W...What's going on here?!!

It can't be it can't be it can't be... How can there be mutual kiwwing on this island...?

Shut the gently caress up!

Anyway... We have to bring that bag person down.
It looks... so sad, just hanging there like that.

S...She's right...!

Ah, but... What about the integrity of the crime scene?

...Who cares about that right now?!

Um... There's a contwol panel for the lights next to the stage... I think you can bwing them down with that...

...That thing over there?

Kuzuryuu ran to the corner of the stage, and pushed a switch on the control panel.

* chak-chak-chak-chak *

With a noise like a ravenous beast, the lighting rig slowly lowered towards the stage.

When it was low enough for us to reach, we set about trying to get the body down.

...I'm taking the bag off.

Re: All All Apologies

...Kah!!

I can’t say I didn’t suspect it... but I still wasn’t prepared...

But there she was. The hanging victim was Ibuki Mioda.

gently caress!!

Uuuu... It's my fault... I should've paid closer attention to her...

T...That's not twue... It's not your fault, Tsumiki-san... The only one to blame here is--

Re: Mr. Monobear's Lesson

Huh? Why does it feel like I just walked into a funeral?

There he is! The woot of all evil!!

You dare call your big brother the root of all evil? After I worked so hard to get everyone here?!

Everyone...?

Re: Weekly Shonen Despair Magazine

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
W...What's goin’ on?!

M...Mioda-san!! Saionji-san!!

No... Two more, claimed...?!

And that's not all! I even called the hospital bunch!
You mean...

I see a tragedy occurred while I was out of commission... again.

W...What the hell...?!
Are you two alright?!

Alright? What do you mean?

It wasn't such a mysterious question!

Are you talking about the despair fever? Don't worry - I just ended it.

Y...You what...?!

I got bored.

That's your weason?!

Besides, now that our mutual killing lifestyle’s up and running again, we don't need it as a motive any more.
So, yeah. Despair fever's so yesterday. Just forget about it.

W...What the hell...? That makes no sense...!
How can you just infect someone with a disease and cure them so easily...?

Eh... details. The important thing is, they're cured now.

Anyway, let’s get back to the main issue! Per our time honored tradition, here's that thing you've all been waiting for!

The Monobear File!

Upupu. I'll be waiting in the courtroom. Good luck with your investigation!

Re: Despair Syndrome

S...So... Must we really go through this ordeal again...?

We must.
If there is indeed another murderer among our number...

...They must be found.

Sniff... W...Why does this keep happening to us...?!

...Complaining won't help anyone now. We just have to do it.

If we don't... Every last one of us will get executed...!

Uuuu... Sniff...

Enough whining. It serves us not.
B...But what about Nidai? What happened to him?
Is it okay if he isn't in the trial?

Nidai...

...Wait, huh?
That's... strange. Why am I crying?

Seems like despair fever has some aftereffects. I wouldn't worry about it.

What about you? You okay?

Fortunately, I seem to be perfectly fine.

Wait... but if there’re aftereffects to the lying fever... that could be a lie too... right?

Please leave Nidai-kun to me!
You should concentwate on the investigation, everyone! I'll work hard too!

Yeah! I'll bwing Nidai-kun back to you, and earn your twust!

Looks like we'll have to let Monomi-san deal with Nidai-san.
So... what about guarding the crime scene? Someone has to do it, right?

I'll do it... I don't think I feel well enough to move around...

Um... Should I stay here too? I think I should check the bodies...

...Yeah, you two stay here and do your thing.

We should begin, then. This time, I'm sure we can end this nightmare.

Music fades out

Yeah. Exactly.

We can't be halfhearted about this... We have to stop it.

I mean... I still can't believe any of us would do something like that, but...

...Mioda and Saionji are dead. We have to find the truth... for their sake! And then, we have to end this nightmare!

INVESTIGATION START

Ikoroshia

By the way... I tried not to say anythin’ before, but...

Why the hell’s it so hot in here?! I hate it when it's hot!

Then what makes you think dressing like that is a good idea?

Seriously! I can't take it anymore! I'm going to investigate somewhere else!

Souda left the music club, grouchier than usual.

Still.. he's right. It’s unusually hot in here.

But... why?

But... before I try to figure that out, I should check the Monobear File.

The victims are Ibuki Mioda and Hiyoko Saionji.
Mioda's death was caused by strangulation. There are no other visible wounds on her body.
Saionji’s death was caused by hemorrhagic shock following her throat being cut with a sharp instrument. Death appears to have been almost instantaneous.

Wait... that's it?

We could’ve figured out the cause of death ourselves... This isn't helpful at all!

Evidence Bullet Get posted:

Monobear File 3

The victims are Ibuki Mioda and Hiyoko Saionji.
Mioda's death was caused by strangulation. There are no other visible wounds on her body.
Saionji’s death was caused by hemorrhagic shock following her throat being cut with a sharp instrument. Death appears to have been almost instantaneous.

It's strange, though, isn't it? Why did the culprit kill two people?
...What do you mean?
I mean, the more people you kill, the more clues you leave behind.

So... why kill two people if you don't have to? It only increases your chances of being caught.
I guess you're right...

Perhaps... the culprit had a special reason for killing them both?
A special reason... to kill two people?
Well, whatever it was, it's still an unforgivable act, so...

I’m going to solve this mystery. That, I vow to you!

...I think.

Was that supposed to be catchphrase? You really ought to be more decisive... I think.

There's so much to investigate in this room... Next time.

• Locked thread