Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Re: Despair Syndrome

Aww! But there are still so many crabs around!
I guess I'll have to come back later and trample some more!

Crabs, now's your chance to run away...!

And now's the time to join the others at the park.

When I reached Jabberwock Park, Usami's yells were reverberating through the air.

W...Where are you?! Where are you hiding?!
W...Who's hiding? Who are you talking about?

Music halts

Upupupupu!!
...Eh?
Hey hey! Where are you? Where?
Ahahahahaha!!

Click for video! (Youtube via Polsy)

Re: Mr. Monobear's Lesson

Have I kept you waiting?
It's been a long time, hasn't it?!
I am Monobear! I'm this school's headmaster!

Monobear is still voiced by former-Doraemon and Arkanoid grandmaster Nobuyo Ooyama. She is super-awesome.

And now that I’ve made my long overdue appearance, the first thing I have to say is...

That was tepid! Lukewarm! Damp!

Are you... damp too?

As I thought... it is you!
But... why...?

Why is Monobear here?!

...Monobear?

Quiet!

I'm very angry! This tepid mood you bastards are wallowing in is making me sick!

Oy! What's with this silly "Heart-thumping Field Trip"?!
It's boring! Despair-inducingly boring!

Who can get excited over something like that?! Let's end this farce, already!

We have to respond to society's needs, you know!
No one wants to see a bunch of high-school students enjoy peaceful, quiet days in paradise!
No. What everyone wants is...

Suffering. Hardship. Misery... Despair!

W...What the gently caress is this stuffed toy...?! What’s this bullshit he’s spewing...?!

What... is going on? Who's this new stuffed toy?

It's dangewous, everyone! Pwease step back and let me handle it!
I don't know why Monobear is here, but as long as I have this Magical Stick...

Music stops

Aha! An opening!!

Take that! And that!
S...Stop it...!
Bang! Wham!!
Kyaaaaaaaa!

Re: Mr. Monobear's Extracurricular Lesson

Ta-daaaaaah! Flawless victory!
Fuwaaa! My Magical Stick!!
And now for the finishing touch...
You're too plain, you know? White bunnies are so out of fashion.
Therefore, I'm going to remake you to my liking! Ahahaha!

Music stops

If you try to resist me... you're just going to savor the sweet taste of suffering that much longer!
Kyaaaaaaaaa!
Stop it!!
Hey, stand still! I can't push this wooden rod into you if you keep moving!
Noooooo!
I...I said, don't do that!

Miss Monomi's Practice Lesson

Ta-daaaaah! Perfect!
Wha...!
What is this?!

What’s with this tewwible outfit!? Turn me back wight now, pwease!

Oh? You're being a bad girl, Monomi, snapping back at your big brother's sense of style like that.

Eh? Big bwother? Monomi?

I thought the whole premise of your character was iffy... so I decided to make you my little sister Monomi.

...It's a retcon, you see.

Remember Doraemon? He has a little sister. Her name is, er, Dorami.

W...Why do I have to be your little sister?!

...Do you want to be my big sister? The big sister I had no contact with for years and years?

No, I just can't see it. Little sister it is.

And therefore, Monomi! You should never disobey your big brother! I won't let you off so easily next time!

Howawa! Even my display name says "Monomi" now?!

W...Wait! I can't let you just make all these changes!

Ugyaaaaaaaaaaa!
Silly sister! Did you really think you can fight your big brother?!
It hurts! Being punched weally hurts!!

How about it?! Prepared to give up already?!

W...What's going on...?

Two stuffed toys fighting...? This is just too much...!

Uu... If I only had my Magical Stick... I could teach this big bad Monobear a lesson...

Upupu... You shouldn't have left me that opening... In war, a second of inattention may cost you your life.

Oy... What's up with this puppet theater...?

D...Don't ask me!

But... it seems something bad is taking place.

Uwah! What’s this!? What's goin’ on?

Uu... Sniff...

Huh? Her coloring suddenly turned weird!

Weird coloring...? But it's just the same as mine... Are you trying to hurt my feelings...?

They're multiplying?!

W...What is going on? Who is this black and white raccoon?

I'm not a raccoon! I'm a bear! I’m Monobear!

I...I don't really get it, but... did a new stuffed toy just appear...?
...And why’s this new one talkin’ as well?

I told you! I'm not a stuffed toy! I'm Monobear! Hope's Peak Academy's headmaster!

Monobear...?

Did he say “headmaster”?!

Enough rabbiting. It’s time to bring our newest development to bear.

Your headmaster has an announcement for you bastards!

Music halts

Our "Field Trip of Mutual Killing" begins... now.

Field trip... of mutual killing...?

Re: Mr. Monobear's Extracurricular Lesson

“Becoming friends” is way too boring a goal! Where’s the punch?! Where’s the impact?!
No one wants to play that kind of game!

You agree, don't you, you bastards?!

Therefore, I hereby declare this a "Field Trip of Mutual Killing"!

You bastards are the participants, of course!

M...Mutual killing...?

W...What are you talking about?! I shall positively not allow such blood-chilling developments!

Ugyaaaaaa!
It hurts! Being kicked weally hurts!!

Honestly... Monomi is a bit of a dim child. She just doesn't get it no matter how many times I tell her.
But, you know, a little sister smarter than her big brother is a fantasy that only exists in manga, isn't it?

U...Uuuu...!

Well, then. We've derailed a little bit, but let's get back to my explanation of our "Field Trip of Mutual Killing".

Uyuyuyu... W...What do you mean by “mutual killing”...?

It's just what it says on the box! You know, "killing each other". What could be less clear?

Killing each other, huh...

K...KILLING EACH OTHER?!

W...What’re you talkin’ about?! That's clearly impossible!

But... getting to leave the island just because you made some friends?! It’s just so tepid and boring, don’t you think?
Which is why I'm changing the rules!

Music stops

If you want to leave this island, please kill one of your friends!
And then, please overcome the "school trial" successfully!!

...School trial?

Right! The school trial is the cherry on top of this "Field Trip of Mutual killing"!

Re: Despair Syndrome

In case murder occurs between you bastards...
The survivors must participate in a school trial.
The school trial is a face off between the "culprit" who murdered and the other, "innocent", students.
During the school trial, you will try to deduce who the culprit is, and then vote on who to accuse...
If you figure it out, and vote correctly...
The culprit will be "punished", and the rest of you will continue on the field trip.
But, if the culprit successfully tricks you bastards into accusing the wrong person...
...Then the culprit gets to leave! And the rest of you will be "punished" instead!
These are the rules of the school trial!

In other words, anyone who kills and successfully hides their guilt will be able to leave this island.
But, if they cannot overcome the school trial, they will be "punished"...

Upupu, they're the usual rules, so it's easy to grasp, isn't it?

You keep talking about being "punished"... What are you talking about...?

In simple terms... execution!!

E... execution?!

The spectacular “Punishment Time” following a school trial will be a high point of this Field Trip of Mutual Killing.
Upupu, I can't wait to see what kind of terrifying punishments we'll have!
We'll probably have some humorous ones as well, like skewering the culprit's head on a spit or something!

Also, I’m not fussy about the method you use to kill. There's the classics, like beating, slashing, strangling and poisoning...
But there's also shooting striking running-over cooking tickling beheading drowning electrifying crashing cursing...

You are free to choose whatever method takes your fancy.
This is all-you-can-eat murder with no time limit. A buffet of murder. An amusement park of killing.

This is what this "Field Trip of Mutual Killing" is all about!
...!

Before I knew it, I had to seize my chest.

I felt sharp pain pulsing along with the beat of my heart, as if its blood vessels were being stabbed by thick needles.
I couldn't really understand the condition my body was experiencing.

Don't... gently caress with us...!

H...He's right! No one's gonna kill anyone!

I'm not ordering anyone to kill. Whether you do or not is up to you bastards to decide.

But you should be careful! Youth goes away in a blink of the eye!
You'll regret it if you wait ‘til you're in your forties before you start killing!

I...I won't believe it. Won't believe it. I won't believe anything.

W...What if no one kills? Are you saying we can't leave the island?

Who knows?

Anyway, I hope we'll enjoy a fair-and-square Field Trip of Mutual Killing from now on.

W...Wait a second! Why do we have to kill each other, anyway?!

Isn't it obvious? It's because you bastards have a reason to.
...Eh?

Wait... We've let you say every bit of nonsense you wished to...

I don't like direct violence, BUT IT SEEMS IT'S OUR ONLY OPTIOOOOOOOON!

A battle, huh? Can I take this black-and-white dude out?

Anyone thinking about murder will be stopped with force.

Yeah! Our group of jocks will never accept someone saying these messed-up things!

Ah, is that how it is...? Well, I guess this was also inevitable...

If you use violence against me, I shall have to reply with some of my own.

Violence...? What do you intend to do...?!

Music fades out

O scions of the void between light and shadow, hear me! Fulfill thy ancient contract...

Monobeasts! I bid thee rise!

Click for video! (Youtube via Polsy)

I'm not kidding, click for video.

Why haven’t you clicked for video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'
Oh my God Mono-Zords.

Seriously if these things do not end up forming a MegaMonozord at some point I will be seriously disappointed in you DR2.

Axle_Stukov fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jan 5, 2013

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I've never been too much of a fan of this series and followed it only a bit because I wanted to see all the terrible posters it attracted, but those mono-beast. :allears:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Hey just in time for my lunch break, cool.

I really hope all the mechanics from the intro (hope shards, that Usami tamagotchi or whatever) were all just red herrings and are now completely gone, that would be too funny. Also I love the little parallels between this scene and Monobear's intro in #1, from the way it pops up when first appearing to the school trial caricature.

E:

Every time I see this pose I think she's giving someone the finger.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jan 5, 2013

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Holy Christ! :gonk:

The bear is NOT loving around.

King Christmas
Oct 17, 2012

I fell out of a plane crash because you need to stop.
:stare:

........Well....uh....wow...

Also drat, Owari's got some claws!

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Oh what the gently caress.

quote:

Howawa! Even my display name says "Monomi" now?!

Display name? What is she talking about here, is it specifically talking about the user interface of the game, like a fourth-wall thing? I just don't get it I guess.

quote:

This is the face I would expect the game to zoom in on at the very end of a trial, reminds me of Leon's. He's gonna murder someone.

Crepuscule Adepte
Feb 21, 2008

Why is my hair purple? It's from the blood of everyone that lost a bet against me.
...I have to say, I like this cast. When confronted with Monobear's ultimatum, they pretty much all banded together on "take him out", and even pointed out that if anyone actually does try a murder, there are enough strong people around that they can be stopped from doing anything without actually killing them.

...Now I'm curious about how Monobear's going to turn them against each other.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

:allears:

That was both unexpected and amazing. Monobear is literally the best principal ever.

King Christmas
Oct 17, 2012

I fell out of a plane crash because you need to stop.

Suzuki Method posted:

Display name? What is she talking about here, is it specifically talking about the user interface of the game, like a fourth-wall thing? I just don't get it I guess.

I'm pretty sure it's a fourth wall break, considering the inclusion of the dialog box.

e: Upon closer inspection the word in quotes in the dialog box (Monomi) is also on the left where I assume the characters' names go. So yeah; fourth wall break.

King Christmas fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 6, 2013

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

King Christmas posted:

I'm pretty sure it's a fourth wall break, considering the inclusion of the dialog box.

Ah okay. I just wasn't sure where/if it said 'Monomi' on the inclusion of the UI there, since I can't read Japanese. :v:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I made a gang tag that I feel accurately represents the posters in this thread.

(this is just a joke please don't get mad)

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
OK, I didn't expect Monovoltron. You win, Dangan Ronpa 2!

Togami asks who the new toy is. Memory loss? Maybe he really is a fake somehow.

Frostyyy
Feb 24, 2012

You're going to die.

orenronen posted:

Wait... We've let you say every bit of nonsense you wished to...

I don't like direct violence, BUT IT SEEMS IT'S OUR ONLY OPTIOOOOOOOON!

A battle, huh? Can I take this black-and-white dude out?

Anyone thinking about murder will be stopped with force.

Yeah! Our group of jocks will never accept someone saying these messed-up things!

Hahhh, that was great. It's sorta refreshing to see them preparing to put up a serious fight instead of instantly despairing over the sudden situation. Last time it was established that Monobear had a bomb inside him almost immediately and Mondo was the only one to make a stand. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of this kind of teamwork between these characters :allears:

As a sidenote, Akane's sprite there is wonderful

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It appears in order to turn Usami in the Monomi. He ripped off the fur covering one half of the body, attached the odd belly thing and stabbed her eye.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
:stare: Well, holy poo poo. He's got TransformersTM. Hang on a minute - if this entire thing - including Usami - isn't just some setup by the SHSL Despair Group, then why were there Transformers inside the statue? I mean, if Usami really was telling the truth and was legitimately trying to foster friendships and such on a peaceful safe island, then what are Transformers doing inside the statue?

Just because Togami doesn't seem to remember Monobear doesn't mean it isn't the same Togami - pinpoint memory-wiping was part of the first game also.

CrushedB
Jun 2, 2008

Out of all the islands she could have picked, Usami picked the one with Monobear's giant robots in the middle of it... how ironic...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I need a loving SHSL Battle Royale of students vs Monobeasts immediately.

EchoPrima
Oct 17, 2012

Okay so I'm immortal but other than that I've basically got fuck all going for me!
So Monobear has somehow made it to the island, what's weirder is that Usami seemed to be expecting this to happen, even stranger that she recognized him. I guess from her reaction we can assume someone who was aware of or even a survivor of the last game is controlling her. She's seems powerless to stop Monobear now anyway so it'll be interesting to see her place in the story. Also anyone else find Togami's reaction strange? It seems genuine, even if he was undercover I wouldn't expect him to choose to react that way.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Seshoho Cian posted:

Mad? Are you kidding? This is fantastic! I can think of quite a few posters who already deserve it.

idonotlikepeas posted:

OK, I didn't expect Monovoltron. You win, Dangan Ronpa 2!

Togami asks who the new toy is. Memory loss? Maybe he really is a fake somehow.

None of the callback characters seem to recognize him. I do love how Akane also has a powering up image, just like Sakura. I wonder if she'll end up facing off with Monobear, too... as ill advised as that would be.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

EchoPrima posted:

Also anyone else find Togami's reaction strange? It seems genuine, even if he was undercover I wouldn't expect him to choose to react that way.

Well memory manipulation is already a thing in DR, so it's not that strange. However what I do find odd is that Togami actually looks worried, in the first game the guy was just a walking :smug: machine until the second trial when he starts loving up.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
At this juncture, I would like to offer a little shout-out to HelloWinter.

No reason.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:
:stare: What the hell happened here, do everyone get their own glow and terrifying looks nowadays or something? Nice claws by the way.

On another note, anyone else thinking that someone is going to get killed by those beasts at some point? I don't think anyone's going to try to attack Monobear now (that would be pretty stupid after all), but perhaps someone will try to assassinate it in the future?

Lana Death Ray
Dec 26, 2012
Wow, Usami just can't seem to catch a break can she. :( (Although I must admit I liked the Doraemon shoutout. And Monobear's theme. Urgh, still, I'm glad her eye being poked out by a stick was not shown in detail because I'm a wimp when it comes to violence against animals, as it turns out even when they are but toys.)

Togami not knowing Monobear surprised me a bit but it's possible his memory has been wiped or he's feigning ignorance for some reason I guess... I'm more concerned that Monobear did not notice his larger frame and make a quip about if this is, in fact, a sequel?

quote:

my favourite character portrait so far tbh!

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Question at the end: Is Fedule's comments now Monomi? (Checked the first one and it has.) Also Fedule- I like your new avatar.

I really can't believe Monobear brought out freaking Power Ranger zords to defend himself this time :stare:

I can't wait for punishments this time around! Wait, I mean to analyze, not to see characters die.

I've actually gone back and looked at the ones for game one and noticed that they're all symbolic for the culprit. I really want to try and analyze this games, when it comes around to it, and I'm really curious to see what new things have been brought to the table gameplay wise, and also where the school trials will be held.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Well, I guess my minor quibble about "Wand" vs "Stick" was unfounded. I heard Monomi actually say "Stick" during one of those dialogue bits so... yeah. Stick it is. :shepface:

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

This is what America's next drag super star does...

She works for a living.
Interesting that Fatogami doesn't recognize Monobear. I guess he could be mind wiped again but I guess I'm hoping that Dangan Ronpa will do something a bit more interesting than that.

Huh, a few of our swimming students showed up. I wonder how all the other students are going to react to Monobear's sudden field trip of killing. It's good to see this group instantly banded together but who knows how long it will last.

SingerOfW
Feb 28, 2012

I shall admit my wickedness.
Well, at least now I know that the robots I've seen are not from Souda's execution or something. That said, I won't be surprised if it was Souda who made them, but forgot about it thanks to SHSL Amnesia. Come to think of it, he might've built Monobear himself, too.

Glad to see another version of this image; seems like our trial is no longer going to be held underground.

Looking forward to the ways Monobear is going to beat up Monomi: I will be very surprised if any of them are going to be repeated.

likecnsnnts
Jun 16, 2008

SPLINTER CELLULITE

Seshoho Cian posted:

OH MAN I want this and I haven't even shitposted yet.

Uh... What up, Ronpers? That last update sure was kawaii huh?

Monobear posted:

We have to respond to society's needs, you know! No one wants to see a bunch of high-school students enjoy peaceful, quiet days in paradise! No. What everyone wants is...

Crytpic. Is this another broadcast like last time? Or is Monobear just playing with the fourth wall again?

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.

HangedManArcana posted:

I can't wait for punishments this time around! Wait, I mean to analyze, not to see characters die.

I've actually gone back and looked at the ones for game one and noticed that they're all symbolic for the culprit. I really want to try and analyze this games, when it comes around to it, and I'm really curious to see what new things have been brought to the table gameplay wise, and also where the school trials will be held.

Yeah, same here. I can't even start to imagine just how bizarre and personalised the punishments will be in this game. Except Hanamura, he'll probably be drowned in a giant pot or something like that.

SingerOfW posted:

Come to think of it, he might've built Monobear himself, too.

Oh the despair he'll suffer if this is true will be immense.

RefinedUndefined fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jan 5, 2013

Dejablue
Dec 25, 2012
I guess Monobear is streamlining things a bit this time. I don't remember him talking about the trial process so early in the first game. Eh, I guess there is no need to flip out that twist. This is a sequel after all.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

DapperDinosaur posted:

Huh, a few of our swimming students showed up. I wonder how all the other students are going to react to Monobear's sudden field trip of killing. It's good to see this group instantly banded together but who knows how long it will last.

Knowing Monobear, it's not gonna last long once he starts pushing motives on our cast. Actually, threatening them with the Monobeasts might be an effective motive... I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt and just consider this just some fourth wall humor, but Monobear's got the power to change the Game's interface. Along with the instant overcast weather, he seems to have a lot of control over the environment. It's still early though, so we'll see if he really is a reality warper or not.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Suzuki Method posted:

This is the face I would expect the game to zoom in on at the very end of a trial, reminds me of Leon's. He's gonna murder someone.

I dunno, Hagakure had similar reaction sprites. And I really hope Souda doesn't try to kill anyone, he seems to be one of the most... "normal" people on the whole island.

And yeah Fatogami not remembering Monobear is suspicious. Memory wipe? Super High School Level Body Double? :iiam:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm just glad nobody had to die immediately to prove Monobear was serious. I want to see more of all the characters. :ohdear:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
:stare:

Well, that video at the end was certainly a thing. Monobear is pulling out all the stops right away. I hope there's no early death like there was in the last game though.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
In the first game, Monobear didn't kill anyone to prove it was serious until after the first murder.

I was honestly not expecting Monobear to show up in this game until the previous update. In DR 1, Hope's Peak was soaked in an atmosphere of despair, and yet hope still managed to bloom. My early theory was that the island was an experiment by SHSL Despair, to see that if in a relaxed atmosphere full of optimism and hope, despair could bloom. Monobear showing up openly and encouraging despair has already wrecked that theory, though.

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 5, 2013

RandomYoshi
Dec 28, 2012

^^^^Best GIF in the whole universe.

The communicative abilities and your comprehension of this user may or may not vary from day to day.
Holy hell those Monobeasts sure are both overwhelming and totally bad-rear end. Monobear himself is still acting as awesome as he was in the first game. The fight between Usami and Monobear is hilarious and amazing.

Please game, continue in this direction.

e:

Seshoho Cian posted:

slowbeef, please have this image in your mod comments whenever you're probating/banning someone who shitposted in this thread.

RandomYoshi fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 5, 2013

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
I suppose this is what people meant when they said things would be more anime this time around.

Kind of surprised they're going with the exact same idea though.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

orenronen posted:

Oy... What's up with this puppet theater...?

I have a feeling that this statement is much more accurate than it seems. This could all be some carefully constructed theatre by the Despair group the mastermind.

And I think that's it for Owari being Asahina. Way too badass to be her.

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
What strikes me as odd is that Monobear doesn't acknowledge Togami either. Not even a, "Good to see you again, bastard!" or a "upupupupu, don't you remember me?" It's not very Monobear-like to simply ignore him. So I guess the options are:

1. This really is a prequel. This would explain why DR1 Togami is frequently steps ahead of every other student in solving cases. Whether he remembers it or not, he's played Monobear's game before.

2. Togami had his memory wiped. That said, what's the point bringing him back to exact revenge if he won't even remember the previous incident? Not very despair-inducing (unless Monobear de-wipes him).

3. Togami remembers everything and is just doing a good job hiding it. To be fair, as soon as another talking stuffed animal told me I was going on a school "field trip" I would be expecting Monobear to show up. However, whoever is controlling Monobear has such limited familiarity with DR1 that they either aren't aware that this is the same Togami or just don't feel the need to say anything.

4. Monobear and Togami are playing 11th-dimensional mind chess and neither is going to acknowledge the other until the time is right.

Comedy option: Tomagi's plan to disguise himself and gain entrance to Monobear's next "trip" by gaining weight has been a rousing success.

• Locked thread