Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

Fool! Women called Nyla are always spies!

Fedule posted:

Also, I haven't exactly been helping what with the whole thing where I wrote whole posts where I just made noise about changing things. An unfortunate side-effect.
The big difference is that you're explaining things (which is interesting), rather than dropping references and expecting the rest of us to know what you're on about (which is not interesting and also really loving annoying).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

This was the true highlight of the update

symptom posted:

I dunno why, but he seems to be eating in time with the music during the video.
I have absolutely no idea why, but Monobear eating reminded me of Yuffie's Theme from Final Fantasy 7. Sadly, they don't quite sync.

kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

klafbang posted:

Can't get enough DR speculation? Well, have all the crazy theories you could ever want right here: http://westergaard.eu/batshit.php

Using advanced artificial intelligence (drawing random numbers) and world-class research (superficially skimming some of the pages of this thread), I came up with a sophisticated program that is able to generate perfectly valid DR theories with perfectly good nonsense arguments.

e: Actually, better if I don't inadvertently start something.

Where does the line about Togami being a little red car come from?

kiffkin fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Apr 13, 2013

kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

Cheers, that saves me from getting (and ignoring) the urge to search through 232 pages to find it :) .

• Locked thread