Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Ohboyohboyohboyohboy!:dance:

So, apparently Togami has decided to cosplay as Nero Wolfe. Well, with him, Detective Conan, and "Frances" York Morgan around, the criminals don't stand a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Supersonic Shine posted:

Best expression of the update.

I'm sorry, I think you meant to post this one:

Fatogami is the gift that keeps on giving.

Son Conan fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Dec 12, 2012

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

orenronen posted:

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu: Super High-school Level Gangster

Wait, a baby-faced, teenage gangster? So does that mean he's going to stab himself in the hand to show off his immortality?

Also, I'm going to be keeping an eye on Mahiru; in a class like this, anyone even remotely normal is automatically suspicious.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

orenronen posted:

I can't speak well unless I compose everything I want to say inside my head first.
If I don't have every word prepared, I'm just not a very good speaker...

It's sad to admit, but this is pretty much how I am as well.:smith:

I think I'm going to like these two.

Son Conan fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Dec 23, 2012

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

orenronen posted:

For example, if I tell her the lower part of my body got swollen by poison, and ask her to suck it out with her mouth...

:gonk:

Teruteru Hanamura: Super High-school Level Sexual Predator

I don't really have anything to say about Sonia, other than the fact that when I read her dialogue, I hear Starfire from the Teen Titans cartoon.

Son Conan fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Dec 26, 2012

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

I can't decide which of these is my favorite.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

orenronen posted:

More importantly... everyone is here now, right? Shouldn't we begin?

I've... gotten tired, you see.

Chiaki, you're a girl after my own heart.

Also, Ibuki seems like she should be constantly moving around, and not be stuck in static poses.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

My vote goes towards Chiaki and Gundam.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

orenronen posted:

'Morning, Nanami.

'Morning.
...Why such a long pause?

I was in the middle of scoring a huge chain. It wasn't a good time to answer.

Scoring...? What is she talking about?

For some reason, I feel like this scene might be important, since, going by the dialogue, Chiaki isn't actually playing anything.

Either that, or her status as a SHSL Gamer means she doesn't even need to play an actual physical game; she's just playing one in her mind, having memorized everything about it.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Tunahead posted:

Chiaki seems like one of the more level-headed and competent people in this group, actually. I looked back at the past updates and she actually keeps things moving more than I initially noticed. If Togami has said something important and conversation is about to get sidetracked because everyone is a freakin' space cadet, she's been the one to get things back on track before anyone else on more than one occasion.

Yeah, I noticed this as well. She also seems to be pretty observant, such as being the first person to notice that Kuzuryuu wasn't at the meeting or the bomb-thing in the park (although that last one's just because oren started with her). Not bad for someone who can fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

Also, I love that they actually did change Gundam's sprite to show his missing earring.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Wow, I didn't expect Togami to be the first to go. I expected to see him give into despair as he found himself incapable of keeping the others from killing each other.

These are the questions I'm asking myself right now:

1) Who (or what) is in the bathroom?

2) Where's Peko? (I'm actually going to guess that she's the person in the bathroom)

3) What is that green strip of material that's hanging over Togami's body?

4) Was Togami actually planning to kill someone and got killed instead (like in DR1)?

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Pictured: a promotional still for NBC's newest buddy-cop drama, "The Gangster and the Samurai."

The possibility of Nidai and Souda making sure that Nagito is kept out of the picture seems like a good one, although I feel like if that's the case, then its going to end up blowing up in their faces.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

I find it incredibly amusing that this game has gotten so much mileage out of the "Ibuki points to the right" sprite.

I keep thinking that, if this were animated, she would be doing it like Revolver Ocelot :ocelot:.

Son Conan fucked around with this message at 00:40 on May 12, 2013

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

orenronen posted:

You should take a stand and face the danger straight on... You are the Hope that can face any Despair, after all.

Man, Megumi Ogata nailed this line.

Also, it's nice to see Mikan found herself a friend.:3:

Son Conan fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jun 4, 2013

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

orenronen posted:

Beaten...?
Well, I got a Game Over screen... did you actually manage to get past that?

I'm not some shallow girl who'd talk about a game she hasn't even beaten, you know!

No, Hinata, the Super High-School Level Gamer was completely unable to beat the game :doh:.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Wow, I don't think I've seen Chiaki this animated before.

I'm actually pretty interested in the name that we haven't seen before, "Satou." Is it someone we've met before, but under a different name? Or is it just someone not in the group, and therefore can be ignored.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Oh man, I think I just spent five minutes laughing from this image alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before my favorite characters (and Hiyoko) started biting the dust. So long, Ibuki :smith:.

I'm leaning towards Mikan as the culprit, mostly because she appears to have had the best opportunity to set things up (as far as I know).

• Locked thread