Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
A question regarding Dangan Rompa Zero: is the reader supposed to know the plot to Dangan Rompa before reading the novel, or is it supposed to stand on its own? Or it doesn't make any difference either way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Fanservice, what else? :what:

There is one reason I can think of and doesn't involve fanservice: defusing the situation.

Before the fall Souda was freaking out. Mikan interrupted him by falling, and it was such a weird way to fall that after she was helped back up nobody was thinking about Souda freaking out anymore.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Gundam and Sonia because of the adorable Hellowinter image.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

melodicwaffle posted:

Two can play that game. :v:

OBJECTION! Why aren't any of you killing each other yet?!

sorry the colors are kind of flat

Don't apologize, this is awesome :allears:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

One thing that struck me as odd regarding Togami's behaviour: he's clearly worried about something happening to somebody (suggested by his "if it's only him missing then it's not a problem, since everyone else is here" comment regarding Kuzuryuu's absence), and yet he has no qualms about splitting the party. He allowed Pekoyama to stand guard to the case, alone. He allowed Chiaki to go speak with Monomi, alone. Both of these could have easily been avoided, for example having the case in plain sight in the party hall so no one could get to it without the others seeing them or by bringing Monomi to the party.
I just don't get what he was hoping to obtain that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

orenronen posted:

Well, you see... We're from different dimensions, you and I. Our worldviews are completely different.
It's like a character from a crime comic trying to defeat a superhero.
Upupu. Why even bother?

This kinda got overlooked in favour of the whole Nidai thing, but is this a reference to DC Comics (Superman and Batman) or is it supposed to be a more generic thing?

• Locked thread