Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010
I have a suspicion like SystemLogoff (?) did with the first game, but I'll hang on to my chips until we get introduced to the character in question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010
I'd just like to say I really like the idea of someone buying Fedule a Usami avatar.

Maybe edit in the red sword for laughs.

Edit: May as well say what I was going to say, now that I doubt it. Hiyoko's hair decs look easily substituted for Monobear (Or Usami) ones kinda like with Junko.

ImperialGuard fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Dec 12, 2012

ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010

Rodyle posted:

Why the hell are these games not released internationally goddamn
Is that a serious question?
This series is anime as all gently caress.

ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010

Ekusukariba posted:

Saionji looks pretty young to be in a highschool class, either she's shrimpy for her age or she's has some great SHSL skill that got her accepted early, does Hope Academy even have an age requirement?
Well, IIRC the SHSL thing got broken down into something like "Students chosen for HPA must be in high-school [Of high-school age? I dunno.] Students must also be extremely proficient at a thing." Take that as you will.

windylion posted:

I nearly spat my drink on my computer.

This "Hope Shards" thing is reminding me of Harvest Moon or a dating sim where you have to get heart levels or whatever. That's the true despair in this game: Hajime has to date everyone, including Fatgami, and then you get sex scenes straight out of Fate/Stay Night. Mollusks, anyone?
I expect it to be more like a gamier indicator of progression through a character's story arc, be that through Free Time or the story itself. Kinda like Social Links from the more recent Persona games, if you've played those.

Ninja Edit: I'm fine with the dialogue fix for Usami, though the original didn't really bother me all that much. If there's anything I find simultaneously annoying and interesting WRT translating Japanese to English, it's verbal tics and onomatopoeia.

ImperialGuard fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Dec 14, 2012

ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010
I'm going to echo the sentiment that the changes to the trial mechanics are pretty great. Hopefully everyone (Fatogami excluded :v:) gets their chance to interject their own disagreements.

As for the trial itself, I was banking on the bathroom being the entry point to under the cottage for the killer, but the timetable as I understand that makes it impossible. With how things are now, I'm at a loss.

• Locked thread