Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Spatula City posted:

I don't know how you can talk about impractical SHSL skills, and then bring up Swordswoman, rather than GAMER of all things. Of what practical use is being the best at pushing plastic buttons quickly?

In Korea, it gets you money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Well, I got semi-spoiled for DR1, so I just made sure to play DR2 the day it came out.
I will be unable to join the fun here, but observing the poo poo people will come up with when things get loco will be just as fun.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
A small warning for people who read manga series.
There is a super Dangan Ronpa 2 manga out.
A what-if approach, but still has spoilers.
Read at your own peril

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
I think he is referring to the stitch marks in the left leg

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Well, that got boring fast

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Requested_Username posted:

Retsupurae isn't always just "man this guy's method of recording is awful!" Take the dude who inserted himself into Pokemon and Fire Emblem, or even wayyyyyy back to that one dude who recorded himself walking around outside swinging his sword looking like an idiot. Even those videos like the fat dude eating 20(?) mini hamburgers on video. It's okay to laugh at insanely weird people on the internet sometimes.

You do not appreciate Blazer magic?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
It'd actually be funnier to post it by itself with maybe a few comments at the end next time than making essentially the same jokes all over, but maybe that is just me.
Screenshot commentary in-between every other sentence just breaks the flow too much.

• Locked thread