Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I made a gang tag that I feel accurately represents the posters in this thread.

(this is just a joke please don't get mad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

FPzero posted:

Because for some reason people are fascinated with the idea of "calling" the twists ever since we began. What reason they have for doing this I don't know, because it's certainly not prestigious and in fact is being cracked down upon now.

I'm pretty sure the reason is that everyone is jumping over each to be "the guy who called the twist on page 1" like the SystemLogOff in the last thread. Because internet glory is very worthwhile.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

KillerEggplant posted:

I seem to recall reading a cultural note stating that historically, the twin who emerged first was considered the younger twin, the older twin having graciously allowed the younger to go first or the younger preparing the way for the older.

So what happens with triplets then?

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

HangedManArcana posted:

Also Also- Orenronen is SHSL Let's Player and Fredule is SHSL Translation Aide. That last one doesn't seem as epic as I thought, but it still is.

I didn't expect to repost this so soon.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu. In the coffee. It never fails.
Also Chiaki Nanami because I like going against the crowd.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

orenronen posted:

Fan-tasmagoria: A folding fan passed around since the Heian period. It is told any person holding it can communicate with spirits.

This is the greatest. You two are way too good at making these puns.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Last night I was hanging out with my bros and we all got really drunk. Then my bro was all like "DUDE, THE TRAITOR IS TOTALLY-" and before he could finish his sentence I whipped out my glock and shot him in the face 15 times. The judge didn't accept Dangan Ronpa spoilers as an reasonable defense to which I yelled "YOU GOT THAT WRONG" and now I'm spending 12 years in jail.

Thanks Dangan Ronpa spoilers.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Miss Kalle posted:

And then Kuzuryuu got banned in a hilarious fashion for not keeping up with his log.

"Ran 2 miles today to escape from a homicidal teddy bear. Will post pics later"

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Krinkle posted:

Has nothing to do with anything, just a Japanese video game of the movie blade runner. A snatcher meant they were a T-1000 underneath some fake skin so if the song title indicated Nagito was a snatcher that would be a spoiler I guess?

No, he meant that a "japanese anime" version of Snatcher would just be Snatcher.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

ZiriO posted:

Drat it Oren,

You're a member, you can swear now.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

orenronen posted:

You have no idea where the weapon is!!

(top) Bone
(left) on
(right) Meat
(bottom) a

Anyone else bothered by the fact the buttons are the wrong colour?

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

mitkitty posted:

Also, is the singer in the execution video saying "reach for the stars," and if so, what's up with that?

I think that those are the same vocals from Mr. Monobear's Lesson.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Adelheid posted:

It's easy to see why people would jump to that conclusion without having played the game.

Except Anatharon has played the game. :confused:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Fedule posted:

Clever words about votes!

On the other hand, bad things happen when goons try to metagame voting systems. (see the Skullgirls DLC vote, wherein no one voted for fan favourite Isaac, because he was a definite win, and then lost because no one voted for him.)

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

SingerOfW posted:

Oh really? Is that something that's only related to the SA community? Because the websites I've been reading had much more Annie and Minette fans.

Yeah pretty much. A good majority of the posts in the SA thread were "Well Isaac is definitely going to get through, so I'll vote for Eliza and Beowulf because they need the boost!" Look how well that turned out.

This is pretty off-topic though, so I'll just link you to the thread around the time voting discussion was happening and leave it at that.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I say we pamper the little bunny. Mostly because it'll force you to play the unfun minigames some more. :unsmigghh:

SingerOfW posted:

Why do I have this funny feeling that Nanami is bad at dating sims?
Because awkward anime romance

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

snip. i'm a dingus who can't read. apologies.

Seshoho Cian fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jun 19, 2013

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Edited. My apologies.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Popo posted:

If we're honest Namami was always fanservice of a kind. My cute videogame playing anime girl who solves mysteries with me.
Somewhere out there is a video of her making an omelette and asking you about yur day.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

How about some more pictures for sad students?

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I'm amused at all this "Something Awful is the only safe place to read Dangan Ronpa™" talk, while there are currently two banner ads that spoil DR1.

On an unrelated note, more pictures for sad students.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

Could someone remind me how we know that Kuzuryuu has a younger sister? The evidence used in the trial doesn't state this and I can't remember if it came up before. When that option in the trial came up with "He had a younger sister" and "He had an older sister", it probably would have tripped me up.

I'm guessing that the use of the word "imouto" during the trial is supposed to be important here?

Back in update 41.

orenronen posted:

...It's not like the family will go to ruin without me there, anyway. My little sister will be more than happy to take my place.

e;fb

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Wyvernil posted:

In order to redirect speculation away from debating the possibility of cyborg gangsters, I've compiled a list of the unanswered questions that have come up so far in the game.

1. Who is the mastermind behind Monobear this time?

2. Who is the mastermind behind Monomi? Is it the same as Monobear, or is she being controlled by someone else?

3. What is Hinata's super high-school talent, and why did he forget it?

4. What is the deal with Nagito? Does he know something that the other students don't? What is his true agenda?

Are there any questions or mysteries I missed, or is this a comprehensive list?

Good list, but the way you've phrased the questions reminds me of something...

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

orenronen posted:

Sure is great that we have Togami-kun here for support. I’d expect nothing less from a Super High-school Level Heir.

Why do you have to do this to us, Oren. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Oh bother, I thought we all agreed the ideal VA for Monobear would be Jim Cummings doing the Winnie the Pooh voice.

• Locked thread