Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
poo poo, Togami's loving doomed.

Also, interesting that Nagito "not Naegi" Komaeda's first thought is towards killing each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, right now, the designs seem a bit... paler? less vibrant? It's probably because most of them are more obviously wearing school uniforms as opposed to the first game. This makes the ones with more human body structures blend together a bit, especially the women.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Okay. I think I pretty much really like Gundam.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Togami and Souda seem the most doomed, so let's go with them.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Phelddagrif posted:

They just killed off Togami; I really don't think they'd kill off their other character hook with DR1 so soon.

They might; it would be a good way to establish being in an unfamiliar environment.

While Naegi was the protagonist of the first game, he still got a good amount of investigative help from the likes of Togami and Kirigiri - both characters naturally predisposed towards being active in these situations. Here, only Nagito seems to have any unpushed attempts at contributing, and if he turns out to be the killer, then not only are we in DR2-only land for definite, but Hinata's much more likely to be on his own in terms of pursuing an investigation, which would make things tougher.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Ultimately, it comes down to where the entrance underground is. We still haven't 100% ruled out that it was in the main hall, and if it is, the position map would be a lot more important.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

You know what would be great? If one of those sword-fight debates ended in a blue weak point.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

That tablecloth in the storeroom is the one thing that I'm still not sure where it fits in. It's a bloody enigma.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

MiyokoBlade posted:

Plus, Leon was attacked by Sayaka first. Despite the "killing is killing" motif that Monobear uses, this makes Kuwata's killing seem more of a self-defense mechanism. But then again, that's just my opinion.

Ah ah ah, remember that Leon had the chance to walk away - Maizono was cowering in the shower and he thought the door was locked.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

orenronen posted:

Before this gets out of control:

News from the Japanese grapevine say an announcement for a new game in the DR franchise will be announced in a magazine (most likely Famitsu) this week. The page apparently features characters from both DR1 and DR2, so I'm guessing it's not strictly a new entry in the main series.

Nevertheless, please take discussion of this announcement, when it becomes official, to the DR thread over in Games. I don't want a derail over here, and this kind of thing always brings with it spoilers galore.

WELL DONE

Jeabus Mahogany fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Jun 19, 2013

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Stitch got an anime. I don't mean the Disney channel cartoon, I mean an honest-to-god set-in-a-Japanese-High-School anime.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

Nidai and Owari's relationship is based entirely on Nidai being a couch.

I love typos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

It'd also be interesting if the murder happened in the Motel as a complete swerve.

• Locked thread