Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Eezee posted:

Google only spits out Nirvana stuff when I type in Novoselic.

Nevermind is a Nirvana album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

I would kill for one of those plushes.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Perhaps he got his memory manipulated again, and that's why he doesn't remember Monobear? It happened in the first game, there's no reason to think it wouldn't happen again. Still too many possibilities to tell, though.

Personally I think the "Togami" we see is a crossdressing half-cyborg clone of the original sent back in time to act as a mole, it's the only explanation that really makes any sense.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Togami and Ibuki

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Call Now posted:

She's just playing the mind game.

Hanamura is going to be pretty mad when he sees Chiaki de-greasing all his gourmet food with napkins.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Color Printer posted:

Translation talk is extremely more interesting than "here's my completely random and barely supported theories! Let's argue for several pages about them even though there's no way to know anything! Also, the gangster is a crossdresser!" So I really don't know why you keep going off like this.

Maybe to some people, but I imagine to Oren it's probably very annoying to write up a decent joke to replace some untranslatable pun, then have to come back here to translate and explain each one in minute detail anyway.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Krinkle posted:

But Sonia and Togami are literally tied for 2nd place! Who won!?

Double date!

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

VoidBurger posted:

I pretty much never know what the hell you're commenting on when you make a vague statements like this and it drives me friggin' nutters. They looked like weird lamps or stacks of bowls or something from that angle.

The steel plates on the windows in the lodge are identical to the ones found all over the school from the first Dangan Ronpa

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

IMO the biggest red herring in DR1 was the large plant that could be used to dispose of anything. I was so sure that would come up in the next trial, but the game never even brought it up again after the first time.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Who What Now posted:

In fact the entire "Guys, guys, I just thought of something... what if it's a computer simulation?!" thing has gotten incredibly tiring. Honestly I believe that talk of anything AI related should be probatable because the topic has been mined to death, and until we get actual information to support it people are just going to keep bringing it up over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

They're caught in a subroutine loop :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

I have Ideas about how reality is supposed to be written that don't include disappearing farm animals, homicidal robotic teddy bears and bodybuilding high-school students who shoot lightning out of their eyebrows, but you don't see me posting on the internet about it do you? :colbert:

• Locked thread