Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
IT'S TIME

Holy poo poo I can't wait to see this going! This is shaping up to be a great game already!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
I can't really find anyone I hate so far in this cast. Which is weird because in DR1 I hated Maizono the moment she opened her mouth.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

Prison Warden posted:

However, given Junko's Dio pose, the popularity of JoJo and how aware of pop-culture this game is I'd say it is likely deliberate.

To be fair, Jojo's is like one of the most well known series' in Japan.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
So I saw the new guy and suddenly felt compelled to draw this

Forgive my bad art :ohdear:

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
So uh, Gundam is magic? I mean he's got that scar that looks a little like Harry Potter but I mean... I hope the developers made that opening just to gently caress with people.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
I feel like this isn't the first time Monobear broke the 4th wall. Did he ever do this is in the original Dangan Ronpa or something along those lines?

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Calling it now, Souda is probably going to kill someone. I mean, he's freaking out about getting murdered, maybe he'll think someone is trying to murder him and murder them in self-defense?

Wait no, that's kind of what happened in the first game. Kind of.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Gundam and Togami. I can feel it already. Togami ain't gonna last long :negative:

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Monobear and Monomi are great :allears:

I'm more surprised why no one is rebelling against Togami. It's weird they just excepted him as a leader so suddenly.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Wow this trial is slowly becoming very similar to the first case of DR1.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

Aristide posted:

Like.. a lot of sugar.

Yeah sounds about right.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

HoneyBoy posted:

How about Yamada? I mean, there's really no explaining his physicality (or personality) other than caricature.

I would assume Yamada would be kind of similar to Hanamura.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
I kinda liked Hanamura in the end. I thought the execution would just be boiled or something but jesus christ :smith:

Also this execution was in the opening if you pay attention. You can see the helicopter!

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
I'm guessing that thing in the center isn't a bomb, but maybe something that prevents the "SHSL Despair" from getting to these kids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

orenronen posted:

Here's one place I didn't expect to find a Dangan Ronpa collaboration -- this week's Famitsu's annual character sports competition feature:

Monobear knows his way around a hoop I guess

• Locked thread