Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

orenronen posted:

Nevertheless, a few seconds later every Usami strap was lying on the sand...

As expected, as soon as got them in our hands, we just threw them away.

Hey! Dirtying nature with garbage is pwohibited!

Definitely my favourite part of this update. Ibuki pointing it out, not so much, I just love how Usami is so cheery and then the subtle anger in her face at her trash being tossed on the floor, with the voice I imagine for her in my head (Betty Boop + Elmer Fudd speech impediment).. :allears:

I could have really done with Monobear holding off until later. :argh: Tubgami going ahead makes me think Monobear is going to kill him like he did to Muruko.. Hopefully DR2 subverts our expectations that he dies in the sequel by.. letting him live! But I doubt it. :( I also doubt that Usami and Monobear are in leagues. I imagine them going back and forth, Monobear initating murders while Usami keeps trying to get them to hold onto hope, maybe having wiped Hinata's memory to make him forget he's SHSL Despair. Monobear will shut her down, causing the islanders to despair and get off a kill, at which point she'll reactivate and be part of the trial while a nasty Monobear abuses her and throws her in an execution, only for her to come back with her subtly annoyed face.

e:vvvvvv Another speedo

Themata fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jan 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

orenronen posted:

It's one of those cases where characters are leaving the scene and their sprite appears for a split second before fading away without pausing for a chance to hide the interface.

I believe this sprite will appear again in better circumstances, but sure - here it is in this scene.

No matter how many times I look at it, those glasses really look like shades. It looks like he put them on before walking away like a cool guy.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Poor Mikan, she can't even hold onto her pity votes without losing one. :(

At this point there seems to be no point in voting, but I'll add mine for Togami and Gundam just to ensure it.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
I'm guessing that if the skewer were used in the murder, it was jabbed in the big blood spot to hold Togami in place while the other small stabs were made. I want to guess the killer is Nagito, because with our beloved SHSL Heir being the first to be killed off, they'd probably find it fitting to have SHSL Hope do it in order to ramp up the 'despair'. I think whoever did it will have to have some pretty crazy freakout sprites or a personality change 180, and I can't think of who'd be most likely to do that at this point. If it was anything like the first game, it'll probably be one of the more normal characters, because right now it seems the point is for everything to go downhill as quickly as possible, and I can't think of a better person to do that with than SHSL Hope.

Joke theory: When they go into the bathroom, they'll find the toilet is outhouse styled, old and outdated so it actually just leads to underneath the cabin and the hole is big enough for a petite person to slip through..

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
What bothers me is oren put all this work into making some really nice Let's Plays, and some tumblrite(s) mad about those mean Something Awful goons banning them or whatever do this because haha, that'll show those rear end in a top hat ban happy goons! Instead, it's more an affront to all the effort and work oren and company have put in to make a highly enjoyable, spoiler-free quailty LP, so nice one there, banner buyers, aimed for a crowd of Mondos Yamadas and you shot the bear. <:mad:>

e: I guess I should've clarified by 'tumblrites' I was assuming it was the ones who registered for this site (mainly thinking of the one that got banned for 'speculating').

Themata fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jul 12, 2013

• Locked thread